2002 Christensen Pilot House Cutter
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Anacortes, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 299,000 (£ 238,894)
Proven long range cruiser
Tramp (formerly Western Grace)is a very high quality, heavy displacement vessel which makes her stable and comfortable at sea. Tramp is fully outfitted and ready to take you anywhere in the world. Gorgeous high quality woodwork and finishes throughout lend an air of elegance to this capable yacht.
If you are looking for a turn key boat ready for the Northwest passage, South Pacific or even Cape Horn this boat is worth a visit.
Tramp was built by the fine craftsman at Christensen Shipyard in British Columbia. Tim Christensen is one of the finest yacht builders of high end steel yachts and his exceptional skills and quality construction have made her a remarkably strong, safe and eye pleasing vessel. She was launched in 2002.
This boat is located at our Anacortes Sales Yard.
Please call or email to make an appointment to view her.
Please contact Patrick Harrigan at (877) 215-0560
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 57 ft 0 in
Beam: 16 ft 4 in
LWL: 49 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 6 in
Bridge Clearance: 76 ft 0 in
Fresh Water Tanks: (396 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (528 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (105 Gallons)
General layout: 3 Cabin / 3 Head Pilot house with inside and outside steering stations
- Interior woodwork in cherry and teak
- Forward: owners cabin with double bunk and full head with shower
- Amidships: Galley to Port with force 10 propane stove
- Fridge/ freezer traditional top loader
- To Starboard washer/dryer and settee.
- On port behind galley hanging locker / wet gear room with drain and walk thru to engine room / shop
- Pilothouse: inside control station to SB with Radar, GPS, VHF radio, SSB Radio, Wind instruments, speed and depth logs, Navigation light control panel with alarms , General alarm panel for high bilge and high temperatures, Tank tender, Pactor 3 interface for E-mail at sea.
- DC power panel on SB side and AC panel to Port side.
- One companionway either side leads to 2 staterooms aft . Both staterooms have large private heads with showers.
- Constructed at Christensen shipyards BC 2002
- Modified full keel with attached rudder and prop in aperature
- Radius Chine A1 Mild Steel
- Ballast - poured in place lead
- Three steel bulkheads
- Deck and hull insulated with polyurethane fire retarded spray foam to a thickness of 2-1/2" to 3" coated with 2 coats of fire rated latex paint.
- Walk in engine room.
- To Port workbench over a large SST fresh water tank.
- To Stb'd is a second SST water tank and large 1/4" thick steel fuel tank.
- Main Engine Isuzu 6BG1QW 6 cylinder naturally aspirated
- Genset 3 cylinder Isuzu 8 kW
Fuel: Upper tank 450 liters Keel tank 2000 liters.
Tankage: Water SB tank 500 liters Port 1000 liters
Sanitation: The vessel has 8 x 27 gallon holding tanks. 4 for gray and 4 for black water.
All Tankage aprox.
Rigging / Sails
- Cutter Rigged
- standing rigging 316 stainless steel.
- Norseman swageless fittings below. Head stay 1/2" Back stays (2) 7/16 Uppers 7/16" intermediates 3/8" Lowers 7/16" Fore stay 3/8 Runners 5/16"
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH IS ELECTRIC
- Railings are 1-1/4” SST with full toprail all around.
- 8 Heavy duty SS bollards
- Furling Harken system #3 for Genoa. # 2 for stay sail.
- sail area: Main 556 sq'
- Stay sail 296 sq.'
- Genoa 927 sq.'
Electronics / Navigation
- Ray Marine E series Touch screen Radar / Chartplotter 2012
- Speed log/depth sounders (2)
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio with remote command mike on deck. Uniden VHF Radio
- SSB radio Icom 710 with AT 140 tuner.
Pactor modem for Sailmail.( email at sea system)
- Dirigo Big ships traditional compass for steel vessel.
10' AB Ultra light inflatable tender with Aluminum floor
- 15 HP Yamaha Enduro outboard
- Spectra Watermaker Newport 40 16 GPH
- 1 Webasto AC Unit 16000 BTU
- Hydronic furnace heat Hurricane
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.