2002 Hunter Channel 31
Rhu Marina, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
- View Full Specifications
Popular family cruiser
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rhu Marina, Argyll & Bute, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 30,000 Tax Paid
The David Thomas designed Channel 31 adds a different dimension to cruising and racing, and will appeal to all ages. Combines speed, safety and comfort with the deep fin keel achieving category A ocean status. Built to an high standard throughout, she has all the British Hunter attributes of build, ease of handling, and a sailing performance combined with many features to appeal to sailors of all levels. PRICE REDUCED Now lying afloat at Rhu Marina and ready to sail for the 2017 Season.
IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE READ
Boats are available for viewing on PONTOONS, HARD STANDING (ladder access), on MOORINGS and in some cases FURTHER AFIELD. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Rhu Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner, Tel: +0044(0)1436 821606
Please contact at +44 (0)1436 821606
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 30 ft 9 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 26 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Displacement: 9150 lbs
Total Power: 18 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2002
Engine Model: 2GM20F
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3673
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 18 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (225 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (60 Litres)
Dimensions and Capacities
- LOA - 30'9"
- LWL - 26'8"
- Beam - 10'4"
- Draft - 5' 11"
- Displacement - 9,150 lb
- Fuel tanks - x 1 - 60 litres
- Water tanks - x 2 - 150 and 75 litres
- Keel ballast - Iron
Hull & Construction
- GRP Hull - White
- GRP deck - Grey with non slip tread
- GRP superstructure - White
- Semi Balanced rudder
- Tiller steering
- Aft Cockpit
6 berths in 3 cabins with approximately 6' 2" maximum headroom. Blue/Grey upholstery and cherry wood interior.
Forecabin - with offset double berth, storage and hanging locker.
Saloon - Two settee berths, folding central table and good general storage areas.
Navigation station - To port with instrumentation, chart table and folding stool.
Galley - 'L' shaped galley to starboard with Gas cooker with 2-burners, oven and separate grill, top opening cool box with fridge unit, stainless steel sink with pressurised hot and cold water supply and ample storage.
Heads - Spacious heads to port with marine toilet, shower and basin. Pressurised hot and cold water system.
Owners aft cabin - Large double berth, small seating area, hanging locker, further storage and opening portholes.
- New Wallas 30Dt diesel fired warm air heating system (new march 2017).
- Pressurised hot and cold water. Hot water supplied via Calorifier from engine Heat exchanger.
- NEW Aug 2016 Faucets for Galley and Heads sink plus a new shower head.
- Coolbox with Danfoss fridge unit
- Heads with Jabsco marine flushing toilet
- x1 washbasin - hot & cold water
- LED cabin lighting
- Plastimo Clock
- Plastimo Barometer
- Clarity Stereo - x2 in & x1 out speakers
- CD player
Yanmar 2GM20F, 18hp 2 cylinder inboard diesel engine with shaft drive to a 2 blade fixed prop
- Fresh water cooling
- Serviced 2016
- Fuel consumption 1.25 litres/hour at high revs
- Range 250 - 300nm
- 1 x Energy 12v 100ah domestic battery (2016)
- 1 x Energy 12v 70ah engine start battery
- Shore power cable.
- Separate 12v mains charger.
N.B - The wind generator featured in the photos is no longer available. It was removed due to being US.
Mast, Rigging & Sails
Sloop rigged with silver anodised aluminium mast and boom by Z Spars
- 1 x stainless steel standing rigging (replaced 2016 and 2011)
- Braid on braid running rigging
- Dyneema topping lift
- Cockpit reefing with stack pack and lazy jacks
- Mainsail cover
- Z Spars furling system
- Main sail - very good condition. Owen (2014)
- Self tacking Jib - Dacron, BRAND NEW July 2016. Saunders
- Cruising Chute - very good condition. Sobstad (2002)
Deck & Deck Equipment
Easily navigated side decks secured by a stainless steel pulpit, stanchions and pushpit.
- Double bow roller
- Delta 25lb anchor with 11m chain and 45m 8-plait line
- Fortress anchor with 7m chain and 20m 8-plait line
- 2 x anchor chums
- Sprayhood and cockpit cover
- 4 mooring cleats.
- 6 x warps
- 4 x large, 6 x small fenders
- 1 x boathook
- 8 x rope clutches
- 2 x Lewmar halyard winches - 1 speed self tailing manual
- 2 x winch handles
- Stern boarding ladder.
- Dingy 2.3m (2009).
- Yamaha 4-stroke 2.5hp outboard engine (2004)
- ICOM M503 VHF Radio (chart table)
- ICOM VHF Cockpit speaker
- Raytheon RN300 GPS (chart table)
- NEW GPS aerial Oct 16
- Echopilot FLS gold Echosounder
- Raymarine ST400+ Autopilot
- Plastimo Compass
- Raytheon Radar
- Echopilot FLS gold Speed & Log
- 2 x integrated Raytheon RL70 Plotters
- ICOM DS100 Digital Signal Controller
- 1 x manual bilge pump
- Navigation lights
- Liferaft - XMORC 4 capacity (2002) with regular service history (latest expires March 2019)
- 6 x Flares - Pains Wessex (expiry December 2019)
- Rentokil Fire blanket
- 3 x Fireblitz manual Fire extinguishers
- Smoke detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- 3 x Lifejackets
- 2 x Harnesses with harness point along full length of deck
- 2 x Jack stays
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.