The Dena Rae was a custom build of Magna Marine, Bay St. Anne, NB. Delivered in July 2002 to the Big Rideau Lake, she has remained in fresh water on the Big Rideau ever since. Based on a commercial fishing boat platform a small number of recreational modification were made.
The most notable feature of the Dean Rae is her classic east coast lines coupled with impressive all weather performance and stability. The commercial grade construction and weight is readily apparent when cruising into substantial waves. The large pilot house seats 4 people and provides ample protection from a hot sun or a cold Autumn cruise. The aft deck canvas provides ample shade to the rear deck..
Annie and Fraser Campbell both Certified Professional Yacht Brokers are conveniently located in Ottawa, Canada's Capital and are available to assist boaters throughout Eastern Ontario and beyond with the purchase or sale of their vessel. Please call them at 613-270-8151
Please contact Fraser and Annie Campbell CPYB at 613-270-8151
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 6
· Honda 130 HP 4 stroke outboard, less than 350 hours
· Yacht quality, “british racing green” hull paint
· Cuddy cabin sleeps two
· Radio and CD player
· Wood trim and ceiling in pilot house
· Enclosed porta potty
· Removable table
· White foam cushions for all seating surfaces
· Aft deck canvas cover added in 2014
· Ample storage present in pilot house and under aft dech bench seat
· Single stern folding swim platform
· Heavy duty, easily accessible aluminum railings
· VHF radio and antenna
· Dual front facing windows that open, providing flow through ventilation on hot days.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.