2003 Mainship 34
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bayfield, WI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 132,000 (£ 105,600)
Located on the fresh waters of lake Superior "BRAVA" has seen light use which is why the owner is preparing to part with her. She has been maintained at a small private marina and shows very well.
See the "full specs" page for other very specialized accessories that are available.
FOR FASTEST RESPONSE PLEASE CALL MY CELL PHONE: 612-805-1938
Please contact Reeve Hutchinson at 651-739-2880
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 36 ft 1 in
Beam: 12 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 9 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 6 in
Displacement: 16000 lbs
Total Power: 370 HP
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Year Built: 2003
Engine Model: 6LYA-STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1800
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 370 HP
Maximum Speed: 16 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (120 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (20 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Hull and Deck Equipment
Hull and Deck Equipment
- Helm features 2-person helm bench seat and companion 2-person bench seat opposite
- Built-in ice maker under bench seat
- Aft of each bench are, full-length, settees w/locker storage
- Built-in, insulated draining locker used as cockpit ice chest
- Hot/cold cockpit shower, fresh water inlet, and fresh water spigot in the cockpit
Electrical and Mechanical Features
- (2) 15,000 BTU's reverse cycle air conditioner, one for the interior, one for the helm area (New 2010)
- (2) Bilge pumps (1) Bilge blower
- Bow thrusters
- Bridge controls
- Engine alarm
- Automatic Halon Fire Extinguishing System
- Fresh water cooling
- Fuel filters
- Engine fuel shut off valve
- Full size, electric head (New 2011)
- Lube oil and transfer system
- (1) Extra Propeller
- Raw water sea strainer
- Hydraulic, wheel steering
- Newly reconditioned and sharpened Prop Protector on drive shaft.
- (2) Batteries, 1-8D for boat, 1-27 Series for generator
- Onan 5 k.w. generator
- DC-12v; AC-110v Electrical system
Electronics and Navigation
There is a very complete inventory of Electronics and Navigation gear!
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot
- Rudder angle indicator
- Raymarine digital radar w/ approx. 20 mile range (new 2011)
- Raymarine VHF
- Raymarine GPS
- Raymarine ST60 Tri data, ( knotmeter & depthsounder) & distance logs
- Raymarine C120W color chartplotter & radar display
- Richie fixed mount magnetic compass
- (2) Stereos, (1) in cabin, (1) in helm area
- (1) Television
BRAVA features a single YANMAR diesel engine and bow-thruster. Her steep plumb bow and the rise of the sheer are a worthy match for the hostile, jostling four- to five-foot seas beyond the seawalls on Lake Superior. With a 12-foot, three-inch beam and 15,000 pound of heft, the boat handles turns in side swells with remarkable, calming ease.
The helm and deck areas are spacious, befitting a day cruiser. The transom is deep and sturdy, accessed from the transom through a solid door. Inlaid cleat brackets and huge walkarounds give the impression of strength and sturdiness before you even step aboard. There is a built-in insulated cooler box and lounge seats, one that can recline to provide a comfortable sleeping area. The captain’s seat and console area are functional and make it a pleasure to operate a 36-foot boat with just one shifter.
- Interior features cherry bulkheads and trim, a teak and holly sole, a teak dining table, dinette cushions, stereo and speakers.
- Private stateroom forward w/large v berth and insert.
- Opposite the galley and head is a generous u-shaped dinette, which converts to a double berth.
- Can accommodate 4 owners and guests.
- Teak and holly floors
- Interior wood upgrades
- Newer cockpit cushions
- Overhead lights in cabin and head have been replaced with energy efficient LED's
- Oversized hatch w/additional ventilation is provided by opening ports when the air conditioning is not in use.
- All opening ports have screens
- Lockers have lights
- Fully equipped galley to port and aft of fwd cabin.
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator w/ freezer
- Electric stove with oven and 2 burners
- Water heater
- Dockside pressurized water
Additional Options for this boat
- 2012 10' Rigid Boat Sport Model w/ paddles, cushions,
removable backrest and built in fuel tank and battery box… $10,975
- Evinrude E Tech electric start 30 HP engine……………$6,000
- Winter Cover and wooden framework: Cost in 2013……$2,800
- Six (6) jackstands Cost in 2013………………………… $900
- Condo Slip No. 5, Roys Point Marina, Bayfield, WI……$30,000
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.