2003 48' Selene Raised Pilothouse Trawler
Alacrity is a 2003 48' Selene raised pilothouse trawler in very good condition. she offers a 2 stateroom, 2 head layout, fuel efficient single screw Cummins main engine, low-hour Northern Lights generator, stabilizers, bow & stern thrusters, unique commissary storage and freezer area and a beautiful and comfortable interior. Alacrity is a Great Loop veteran, and has cruised extensively on the Canadian and U.S. canal systems and the East Coast from Maine to the Bahamas. Her sellers have wrapped up their cruising plans and are moving ashore, so Alacrity is now available for sale. Price reduced!
Please contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 410 919 4900 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2003 48' Selene Raised Pilothouse Trawler
Alacrity is a 2003 48' Selene raised pilothouse trawler in very good condition. She offers a 2 stateroom, 2 head layout, fuel efficient single screw Cummins main engine, low-hour Northern Lights generator, stabilizers, bow & stern thrusters, unique commissary storage and freezer area and a beautiful and comfortable interior. Alacrity is a Great Loop veteran, and has cruised extensively on the Canadian and U.S. canal systems and the East Coast from Maine to the Bahamas. Her sellers have wrapped up their cruising plans and are moving ashore, so Alacrity is now available for sale.
From the swimplatform, you walk through the transom gate into the aftdeck. You can then walk down either side deck at the same level or walk into the salon through the double teak & glass doors. Once inside the salon, you will find a desk starboard aft, benchseat to starboard, storage cabinet starboard forward, galley forward and a settee, table and storage cabinet to port. You can walk forward on the port side of the galley down to the staterooms and engine room or you can walk forward on the starboard side of the galley to the raised pilothouse. In the raised pilothouse, you will find side deck access doors on each side and internal stairs to the flybridge port aft.
Alacrity offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and ensuite head with enclosed shower and a guest stateroom to port with over/under bunks and a guest head with enclosed shower to starboard.
The salon offers a desk starboard aft, benchseat to starboard, storage cabinet starboard forward, L-shaped seating and folding hi/lo table to port, stateroom and engine room access port forward, pilothouse access starboard forward, commissary access aft, Diamond Sea-Glaze Dutch doors aft, large opening side windows with wood blinds, glass and bottle storage in the forward cabinet and a teak & holly sole.
The unique commissary storage area is easily accessible from the salon and provides an enormous amount of extra storage and freezer space for extended cruising.
The galley is located forward in the salon.
- Tundra refrigerator/freezer
- Force 10 3-burner gas cooktop and oven
- GE Profile Performance convection/microwave oven
- Krups convection/toaster oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Granite countertop
- Storage drawers and cabinets
- Wine glass rack
- Raritan Icer-Ette icemaker in the pilothouse
- Grunert freezer in the commissary
Dining space is available at the salon table, pilothouse table and flybridge table.
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, overhead hatch with an Oceanair screen/shade, 4 portlights with Oceanair shades, shelves, 2 hanging lockers, storage cabinets and drawers, lighted side cabinets, mirror, teak & holly sole and an ensuite head with enclosed shower.
The guest stateroom is to port and offers over/under bunks, hanging locker, storage cabinets, shelves, teak & holly sole, 2 portlights and reading lights. the guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard.
- Splendide Comb-O-Matic 6100 washer/dryer in the guest foyer
The raised pilothouse offers a full console forward with storage underneath, benchseat and table aft, watch berth aft, opening side windows, overhead hatch, Diamond Sea-Glaze Dutch side deck access doors, teak & holly sole and stairs to the flybridge.
The flybridge offers a bimini, hinged arch, non-skid deck, full helm forward, 2 Todd helmseats, wrap-around seating with table and storage cabinet to starboard, wetbar with stainless steel sink, BBQ grill and storage to por and tender storage aft.
The aftdeck offers a non-skid deck, same level access to each side deck, transom gate, half overhead, lazarrette access, teak cap rails, storage cabinet port forward, removable boarding steps and a hot/cold fresh water shower.
- KVH Tracvision satellite TV system
- Vizio flat screen TV in the salon
- Alpine DVA-7996 stereo/CD/DVD/sat ready player in the salon
- Ipod connection in the salon
- Polyplaner interior speakers
- Bose exterior speakers
- Standard Horizon GX2150 AIS+ VHF at the lower helm
- Icom IC-M602 VHF at the lower helm
- Icom IC-M502 VHF on the flybridge
- Raymarine ST60 wind and Tridata displays at the lower helm and ST60 Tridata display on the flybridge
- Raymarine ST7001+ autopilot at the lower helm
- Raymarine RC631 Plus Radar/chart plotter at the lower helm
- Raymarine RL80C Radar display at the lower helm
- Raymarine RL70C Plus Radar/chart plotter on the flybridge
- Raymarine RC320 chart plotter at the lower helm
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Chelsea ship's clock and barometer
- Northern Lights M843NK3 12 kW generator with approximately 800 hours
- Mastervolt 2500 watt inverter with remote panel
- Mastervolt ChargeMaster 24/20-3 battery charger
- Professional Mariner Zinc Saver system
- Balmar alternator
- Balmar multi-stage voltage regulator
- 50 amp shore cord
- 12vdc outlet at each helm
- Single Cummins 6BTA5.9-M 330 hp main engine with approximately 5,067 hours
- Twin Disc gearbox
- Morse engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Tides dripless shaft seal (New seal in 2016)
- Fuel manifold
- Dual Racor 75/1000MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for the main engine
- Racor 500MA fuel filter for the generator
- Racor fuel filter status gauges in the pilothouse
- Reverso oil change system
- Naiad 252 stabilizer system
- Side Power bow & stern thrusters
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Torrid 20 gallon water heater
- Wema water tank level gauge
- Techma electric fresh water heads
- Tankwatch 4 holding tank level monitor gauge
- Jabsco macerator pump
- Intervac central vacuum system
- Muir Cheetah HR 2500 anchor windlass with foot controls and remote control at each helm
- CQR 75lb anchor
- Bruce 30 kg anchor
- Non-skid deck
- Portuguese Bridge with storage, benchseat and foredeck gate
- Stainless steel rails forward and teak cap rails aft
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Windshield and window covers
- Boarding gates each side
- Covered side decks
- Dock water connection fore and aft
- Fiberglass integral swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Fold-up cleats in the swimplatform
- Bottom painted in 2016
- Hull waxed in 2016
- AB 9.8' RIB tender
- Yamaha 15hp 4-stroke outboard
- Aritex tender davit and UMT chocks
- ACR searchlight
- Rule bilge pumps
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system
- Fire extinguishers
- Trident galley gas control panel
- Kahlenberg horns & M-511 whistle control panel
- Switlik MD-2 6-person liferaft (serviced in 2014)
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
1323 SE 17th St
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316