Recent price drop of $30,000.00.
Owner will consider selling the heavy-duty, custom trailer as well!
"Old Smoothie" was built by Lawrence Anderson, a renowned, certified aluminum builder!
This vessel will make an awesome fishing platform, an ideal west coast commuter or will be perfect as a work boat for camps up and down the coast. You WILL NOT find a better built more seaworthy boat. She truly is a must see if you are looking for a west coast commuter, fishing boat, or work boat.
This is Hull number 101, the second of three built by Marine Technical Services, Nanoose, B.C.
Come take a look at one of the best-built boats on the BC coast!
To schedule your private viewing, kindly contact Trevor Matthew 604-353-3713
* Yamaha Twin 90 - 4 stroke engines - equivalent to 200 HP
* Cruising speed: 20 knots @ 4200 RPM
* Port: 284 hours
* Starboard: 286 hours
* Engines broken in with Yamaha oil and changed every 100 hrs.
* 200 hrs. to synthetic oil
* LOA: 26 ft. 2 in.
* Hull: 24 ft.
* Beam: 8 ft. 2 in.
* Draft: 2 ft.
* Dry Weight: 4500 lbs
* 350 litres Fuel
* Suspended from weather deck support structure (not bunked)
* Vessel is run @ 4200 RPM
* Most fuel efficient 30 L. @ 20 Kts.
* Large forward V-berth with top quality foam and ample headroom.
* Head: Jabsco manual
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This welded aluminum hull # 101 has exceptional build quality, is one of three designed and built by Marine Technical Services.
This is an 'old school' builder and you won't see this kind of work currently out there today. Meticulous workmanship, solid welds and a design to take you safely, with a smooth ride through whatever the Pacific throws at you.
'Old Smoothie' is an excellent rough water ride, with tracking qualities and aggressive in turns. She comes with full enclosure by A1 and custom upholstery, with foam, for V-berth and salon seating cushions. The radio with CD player and internal speakers will impress.
Ready to take you West Coast fishing or simply for a cruise to set your traps and enjoy all our area has to offer!
* Anchor light, navigation lights, blower, & 8 switch breaker panel
* Bruce anchor with 30 ft. of 5/16" chain and 100 ft. rope
* Additional two anchors
* Stainless Steel props plus original aluminum spares
* Helm seat is also a cooler
* Decks: 1/8" 5052 Maine grade Aluminum
* Bottom: 3/16" Aluminum 5086
* Sides: 5/32" Aluminum
* Bilge pumps: 3 X rule, 500 gmm
* Delta keel
* 54 degrees off the bow, 28 degrees mid, 20 degrees transom & 17 1/2 @ transom bracket