2004 Dufour 34 Performance
Georgian Bay, ON
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Georgian Bay, ON
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 129,500 (£ 73,587)
Boat is in very good shape, inside and out, since it has seen minimal use since purchase.
Lower Georgian Bay.
Please contact Steve McPherson, CPYB at 315 646-3364
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Umberto Felci / Patrick Roséo
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 9 in
Beam: 11 ft 5 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 12540 lbs
Total Power: 19 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 19 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (24 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic
Description and inventory
Description and inventory
- Shoal draft heavy keel 4’-6”
- Fully battened main (original)
- Furling genoa (new Hyde 2013)
- Gennaker (Triton asymmetrical) in sock
- Symmetrical spinnaker w/full rigging and pole (North)
- 2 speed winches; (2) medium cabin mounted and (2) large on combing
- Adjustable backstay
- Deck step mast
- Removable inner forestay
- All lines led aft to cockpit
- Raymarine instruments (C80, nav computer, wind, depth, etc.)
- Gyro compensating autopilot
- VHF and stereo
- Volvo saildrive diesel - Estimate 300 to 400 hours only
- 2 blade feathering prop
- Leather wrapped destroyer wheel
- Electric windlass
- 1 engine and 2 house batteries
- Propane stove
- Electric fridge
- Hot water
- Front V-berth salon
- Centre dining setee
- Port side galley at companionway
- Rear salon port side
- Starboard nav table at companionway
- Rear head starboard, w/shower
- Huge cockpit locker starboard
- Teak seating surfaces in cockpit
- Cockpit dining table
- Cockpit shower
- Modern blue (between royal and navy) seating cushions
- Cherry interior
- Quicksilver folding inflatable
- Hand laminated GRP Hull, vacuum bagged.
- PVC foam core sandwich above water line.
- NPG Gelcoat with first layer of cloth impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural framing laminated to the hull.
- Navy blue decorative stripes on hull and coach roof.
- Provision for ducting (heating or conditioning).
- Deck in PVC foam core sandwich, moulded by injection process (Resin Transfer Moulding) for significant weight saving
and excellent interior finish.
- Standard draft 1.50 m, cast iron keel, bolts loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel solid stock, on self-aligning bearings.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Dufour 34 meets all criteria that has made the Dufour 40 a worldwide success: speed on all points of sailing, stability and manoeuvrability, good-looking and useful design, a practical interior layout.
With the Dufour 34, Dufour has created a new benchmark among 34-foot fast cruisers.
Sailing a Dufour 34 is sheer pleasure: You can either share it with a crew, or enjoy sailing her single handed, as she is very easy to handle.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.