Looking for a bulletproof Aluminum Offshore Hull that can handle the worst of the west coast weather and keep all aboard dry?
This Hull was built by Lawrence Anderson, a renowned, certified aluminium builder!
You WILL NOT find a better built more sea worthy boat, ready for power, controls and electronics. Truly is a must see if you are looking for a west coast commuter, fishing boat, or work boat.
This is hull number 102, the third of three built by Marine Technical Services, Nanoose, B.C.
Offshore Walk Around Cuddy - Hull #102
Ready for your personal touches for Power and Controls.
For your private showing, please contact Lorraine Willgress at 250 758-7667
* LOA: 24 ft.
* Beam: 8 ft. 2 in.
* Draft: 2 ft.
This is an 'old school' builder and you won't see this kind of work currently out there today. Meticulous workmanship, solid welds and a design to take you safely, with a smooth ride through whatever the Pacific throws at you.
* Builder: Maine Technical Services, Nanoose, B.C. 2005
* Needs controls, power & steering
Come see the following completed work on this Performance Hull:
* Line drawings
* Anchor light, navigation lights, blower, & 8 switch breaker panel
* Head: Jabsco manual
* Double V-berth with quality mattress and ample head room
* Fuel tank: Aluminum 350 litre suspended from weather deck structure
* Decks: 1/8" 5052 Marine grade Aluminum
* Bottom: 3/16" Aluminum 5086
* Sides: 5/32" Aluminum
* Bilge pumps: 3 X rule, 500 gmm
* Delta keel
* Dead-rise: 54 degrees off the bow, 28 degrees mid, 20 degrees transom & 17 1/2 degrees@ transom bracket
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.