2005 Wauquiez Centurion 45s
At request, Greece
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- At request, Greece
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 185,000 Tax Paid (£ 155,880)
The Wauquiez Centurian 45S is a modern, fast and seaworthy yacht.
She is looking great - done the spec for refit for 2017 inc new running rigging (some already replaced this year) with the yard.
Comfortable both at sea and at anchor.
Wauquiez yachts are known for their stylish and functional design and the Centurion 45S is exactly that.
They are often used for racing as well as extended cruising which proves their excellent performance characteristics.
JAIPUR is a superb example with a good specification.
She is the limited edition ' Grey Silver ' version and was the Paris boat show boat in 2005 and first launched in April 2006.
She has been gently cruised in the Mediterranean and has always been well looked after.
Lying near Athens - laying up 12th September until May 2017
Services done in 2016:
- Full polishing - Hull and superstructure
- Engine, propeller & bow thruster serviced
- Sprayhood - new 2016
- Fitted sun covers - new 2016
- Sails - new Doyle radial cut - main and Genoa - Dacron 2016
- New top opening fridge/freezer 2016
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Nina Boric at 00385 91 788 0856
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 4.16 m
Maximum Draft: 2.50 m
- Builder: Wauquiez
- Designer: Berret/Racoupeau Yacht Design
- Flag: French
- Engine: Yanmar (Diesel with saildrive)
- Engine Hours: 800 cca.
- Propeller: Folding propeller Max prop
- Engine Power: 75 HP
- Diesel Tank: 250 Litres
- GRP and balsa sandwich hull construction, using the infusion process for an optimum fibre / resin ratio
- Protection from osmosis with vinylester resins for the external layers of the sandwich
- The hull incorporates a one piece floors & stringers structure
- The main floors are glassed to the hull in the keel attachment area for extra strength
- Bulkheads are glassed and / or bonded to the hull and deck for added stiffness
- GRP, resin & balsa sandwich deck construction
- Hull to deck joint via polyurethane adhesive and mechanical fastening
- Lead keel (bulb) with stainless steel bolts
- The luxury interior is built from teak and finished to a high standard.
- There are three double cabins; the master cabin is forward with a changing seat, hanging locker and ensuite heads.
- The boat has two head compartments both with showers, hand-basins and electric marine heads. There is a large chart table with storage for charts and all the navigational instruments are within easy reach.
- The 'L' shaped galley has plenty of storage, a fridge and freezer, gas oven/hob, large fiddles, and a stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressurised water.
- Top loading fridge freezer (From 2016)
- Raymarine E80 GPS / Chart-plotter / radar
- Raymarine 54E VHF DSC radio
- Raymarine ST60 Depth sounder
- Raymarine ST60 Speed log
- Raymarine ST60 Wind instrument
- Repeater(s) - 3 X Raymarine ST60 Wind + Speed + Depth
- Steering Compass
- GPS Chartplotter (At helm) (From 2016)
- Bow thruster retractable
- Electric windlass
- Constavolt battery charger
- 12v electrical circuit
- Shore power connection
- Cockpit speakers
- CD player/radio
- Teak deck and teak cockpit
- Electric winches
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit shower
- Aluminium mast Sparcraft
- Aluminium boom Sparcraft
- Removable bow sprit
- Lazy bag
- Doyle radial cut Mainsail - Dacron 2016
- Doyle radial cut Genoa - Dacron 2016
- Gennaker - from 2006
- Sprayhood (from 2016)
- Fitted sun cover for cockpit (from 2016)
- Outboard engine brackets
- Swimming ladder
- Dinghy with outboard engine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.