OWNER HAS JUST REDUCED THE PIRCE TO $1,350,000 FOR IMMEDIATE SALE
THIS IS THE ""BEST BUY"" YOU WILL FIND ANYWHERE FOR A WELL FOUND MOTOR YACHT IN THIS SIZE RANGE
Well maintained cockpit motor yacht with 3 staterooms plus crew cabin
Large owner’s full-beam suite – VIP forward cabin – twin guest cabin
Spacious and bright salon with comfortable seating, storage, and large window area
A chef’s galley with full appliance package, granite counter tops, abundant storage
Fully self-contained with twin generators, air conditioning, extra refrigerator and freezer capacity – water maker
Extremely seaworthy with Caterpillar C-30 Engines - Naiad stabilizers – Grand Banks reputation for quality construction
Huge outdoor spaces – Foredeck-Portuguese bridge with dual settees forward and additional dock box seats – Covered aft deck with large dining table and seating for 10 – Aft cockpit and swim platform – Large flybridge with protected helm and guest area, and tender deck.
This popular cockpit model equipped with upgraded twin Cat C-30 1550hp engines will cruise comfortably at 18-20 knots. She has many large yacht features including Naiad stabilizers, twin 20 kW Northern Lights generators, a hydraulic davit, thruster, and windlass, and a factory hardtop on the flybridge. The layout is the preferred three-stateroom version, which includes separate crew quarters, or fourth guest cabin. Each cabin is en-suite with head and shower.
See full specs for additional information. Contact listing broker today for a personal inspection of this yacht.
Import duty has been paid, and this vessel is now available to U.S. residents.
LOA: 72 ft (21.96 meters)
LWL: 64 ft 5 in (19.64 meters)
Beam: 19 ft 10 in (6.05 meters)
Draft: 5 ft 4 in (1.63 meters)
Displacement: 111,000 lbs (50.35 Kilo)
Engines: 2 Caterpillar C-30 (1550 BHP) each - 2530 hours
Cruise speed: 18-20 Kt Max Speed: 28 Kt
Generators – 2 Northern Lights 20 kW - 3700 hours
Fresh water: 2 tanks, 350 gal total (1325 liters)
Fuel: 6 tanks, 2625 gal total (9937 liters)
Holding: 2 tanks, 150 gal total (568 liters)
Large owner’s full-beam suite (king berth) – VIP forward cabin (queen berth) – Guest cabin (twin berths) – Crew Cabin (twin berths)
The carpeted stairway to the staterooms is in the helm area, conveniently located near the starboard Freeman door to the side decks. The foot of the stairs opens onto the main companionway, and in the center of the hallway is the second Guest Cabin and en-suite head. Going forward along the companionway, there is a day head and shower, and the door leading to a large bright guest stateroom with a queen berth and direct access to the head and shower. Heading aft from the foot of the stairs, one finds a closet with separate washer and dryer units, and the door to the full-beam master stateroom.
The master has a king-size berth, end tables and lamps on each side, full chests of drawers to port and starboard, a vanity and stool to port, and a large, cedar lined walk-in closet to starboard. The ample master head is to port and aft, and features a large shower. There are oversized opening ports in each cabin for light and ventilation. While the helm deck and galley have a teak and holly sole, the staterooms and companionway are carpeted.
There is chilled-water air conditioning with individual controls throughout the vessel. The crew’s quarters area is between the master and engine room, and is accessed via a door on the port side deck or through the engine room door in the aft cockpit. There are over and under berths, a head and shower, and a refrigerator.
On the main level, the salon can be entered from the covered aft deck via Freeman double doors. Aft to port is a finished cabinet with wine cooler, and forward of the cabinet is a curved sofa with book shelves on the forward teak bulkhead and a teak cocktail table, with ottoman stored beneath. Opposite are two barrel chairs with an end table between.
An entertainment cabinet with hi-lo mechanism and a large flat screen television is on the Starboard side – aft – as you enter the salon. The TV can be raised for viewing from all areas, or lowered and completely concealed. There are windows throughout with Hunter Douglas window shades. All teak trim has high gloss varnish which adds to the bright interior.
Up three steps from the salon is the open galley to port with overhead cabinets running the length of the galley on either side and well as lower cabinets, refrigerator and freezer, and dishwasher, with granite countertops. Opposite the galley is a cabinet housing additional SubZero refrigerator and freezer drawers, and the interior stairway to the flybridge. Forward of the galley is the helm. The galley, lower helm, and all heads have a teak and holly sole.
The full-beam master stateroom is located amidships. This spacious stateroom features a walkaround king berth with storage below, two teak nightstands and reading lamps at the head of the bed, teak bookcase, bureaus with numerous storage drawers, a built-in safe, escape hatch to the galley area, 26" flatscreen TV with satellite TV and Sony stereo in a teak cabinet.
Also featured is a custom vanity with flip-up top/mirror and en suite head with full shower. There is a large walk-in cedar-lined closet to starboard with a large teak-framed mirror. The en suite bathroom is located aft of the stateroom, and is equipped with granite countertops and sink with Grohe fixtures, large mirrors, Head Hunter freshwater electric head system, a large shower with bi-folding door and teak grate.
• King-size bed with drawer storage below
• Bookcase, teak
• Bureaus with drawers, teak
• En suite head and shower
• Escape hatch to galley area
• Cedar lined walk-in teak closet
• Two teak side tables
• Phone outlet
• Reading lamps
• Built-in safe
• Teak TV cabinet with TV and new satellite receiver
Forward VIP Stateroom
The Forward VIP Stateroom features a centerline island berth with storage drawers below and steps up to both port and starboard. This VIP cabin features reading lamps at the head of the bed, a 26" LCD flatscreen TV concealed in a teak cabinet, emergency hatch/vent with OceanAir blind and screen. The cabin has plenty of drawer storage and hanging space in the cedar-lined closet.
• Queen island bed with drawer storage below
• Mirror over bed
• Emergency hatch and vent with blind and screen
• En suite head and shower – granite countertops
• Cedar lined teak closet
• Teak TV cabinet with 26" LCD flatscreen TV
• Reading lamps
En Suite Head: The VIP head is accessed through the Forward VIP Stateroom or the lower deck teak companionway, allowing this bathroom to also be used as a day head when needed.
• Granite countertop & basin
• Grohe single-lever faucet
• Full shower
• Bi-fold acrylic shower door
• Shower with 24V drain pump
• HeadHunter freshwater head system
• 24V exhaust blower
• Teak framed mirror
Port Guest Stateroom
The port Guest stateroom features twin berths separated by a night table with drawer storage. Additional storage is below each berth, and in a large closet. *This stateroom also has a full en-suite head.
Crew Cabin or Additional Stateroom
The crews quarters are located aft of the engine room with over/under bunks and the upper bunk is hinged at the back allowing it to be dropped to provide a convenient bench for seating. The entire cabin is finished in teak and is equipped with two opening portholes, reverse cycle heat & air conditioning, head and shower, freezer, work bench and additional storage. The beauty of this cabin is that it can be used for multiple tasks, obviously for additional accommodations but also for storage of tools, spare parts and/or a work bench. This cabin is a perfect example of the way the boat was designed having multiple functions for numerous purposes.
• Berths, upper and lower bunks
• Door, access from side deck
• Watertight hatch to engine room
• En suite head and shower
• Hanging locker
• Large freezer
• Storage lockers
• Toilet, Groco, 12V
Forward of the Galley is the Pilothouse that is expertly designed and pays full attention to a captain's needs. The main electronics console has a large array of instrumentation and there is a total unobstructed view from the Stidd electric helm seat. Lighted steps lead from the helm station to the staterooms below. To starboard and port are side deck access doors. This makes for great ventilation and allows easy access to the side decks and bow areas.
• Alarm control panel
• Bow thruster controls
• Cabinet, teak
• Compass with light
• Doors, Freeman side deckhouse, sliding aluminum
• Electronic circuit breaker panel
• Electronics console, 2 Raymarine GPS and Radar screens, and all systems displays
• Overhead teak
Electronics equipment dashboard wrapped with Ultraleather
• Custom file cabinet drawer
• 2 Helmseats, Stidd, adjustable and swivel in Ultraleather
• Full instrumentation panel
• Searchlight controls
• Stabilizer controls
• Staircase to flybridge with lighted steps, teak
• Staircase to forward cabin, teak and holly, non-skid with lighted steps
• Steering console
• Steering wheel with rim, teak
• Tank Sentry system for holding tanks full electronics with dual
Galley: The up and open U-shaped galley on the pilothouse level has tremendous visibility and easy access to the salon, the lower helm, dinette, and to the flybridge. The storage space, cabinets and name brand appliances will not disappoint the chef. Equipment includes:
• Galley downdraft blower – Broan-Nutone M/D (120v 60 hz)
• Electric ceramic cooktop – (4 burner) Miele Km443n (240v 60hz)Sharl (120v 60hz)
• GE oven
• Microwave/convection oven (top) – Sharp (120v 60hz)
• Sink garbage disposal/maceratror – Ise Badgers M/D (120v 60 hz)
• Refrigerator/Freezer – Galley – Sub-Zero 700BC3 ( 115v 60hz) (2 pull-out drawers)
• Refrigerator – Starbd Fwrd – Sub-Zero 249FF (115v 60 hz) - Horizontal
• Refrigerator – Starbd Aft – Sub-Zero 249RP (115v 60 hz) – Hjorizontal
• Ice maker
• BBQ grill – Flybridge – Home Mate
• Wine cooler in salon (not working)
• Crew Cabin Fridge – Sub-zero 249R (115v 60hz)
• Central Vacuum System – Nutone CV-353W
• Washer – ASKO w6021 ( 230v 60 hz)
• Dryer – ASKO T711 ( 230v 60 hz)
Entering the spacious open plan main salon through the large aft sliding doors, you are greeted by a light filled open and spacious room that runs the length of the house, through to the forward panoramic windows in the country style kitchen.
The salon area features a huge curved L-shaped sofa to port with storage below and an additional custom storage locker in the seat back and a custom teak coffee table with compass rose inlay, side table aft and ottoman. To starboard are two barrel chairs an LCD flatscreen TV is raised from the built in cabinetry via an electric pop-up lift and is located aft and a bar, liquor cabinet and wine cooler is aft on the port.
• Inverter: Trace/Xantrax
• Battery charger (12v): Mastervolt IVO Smart 12/30-2
• Battery charger (24): Mastervolt MASS 24/100
• Converter (24v-12v): Intervolt SVC
• Isolation transformers: C- Power (12KVA) Model 93
• Engine batteries: Lifeline AGM 8DL (2x 12v) (2 years old)
• Service batteries: Lifeline AGM 8DL (6x 12v)
• Shore power cord: Cablemaster CM-7 (Port and Starbd)
• Carbon monoxide detector: Sea-Fire Marine
• Fire protection system: Fireboy
• Fire extinguishers: Fireboy
• Engine Room Moisture Eliminator: Delta T System Inc.
• Cabin stereo/tuner: FWD Cabin – SONY CDX-F7710S
Port Cabin – SONY CDX-F7710S
Master Cabin – SONY CDX-F7710S
• Music Center – salon – BOSE Lifestyle AV38 Media Center
Incl. subwoofer (salon) BOSE AV38, speakers (Salon) BOSE Jewel Cube
• Morse engine controls
• 2 Raymarine E120 displays – interchangeable GPS and radar as well as other functions
• VHF: Icom M6004
• Autopilot: Raymarine ST 8002 plus Raymarine remote
• Raymarine tri-data ST60+
• Satellite phone w/ antennae (no service currently)
• Caterpillar engine electronic displays (port display needs calibration)
• Bow thruster control - Naiad system
• Remote windlass control
• 3 windshield wiper controls
• KVH TV antennae control
• Naiad stabilizer controls - System upgraded 2008
• Searchlight control
• Bilge pump alarm panel display
• Compulink fuel/water tank gauges
• Fuel transfer pump control
• Ritchie compass
• FULLY AIR-CONDITIONED HELM AREA
• 2 Raymarine E 120 displays – GPS and radar
• VHF – Icom with separate antennae – also remote mic
• Raymarine Tri Data display
• Bow thruster control
• Searchlight control
• Windlass control
• Naiad stabilizer control
The engine room can be accessed from a door in the cockpit or from the port side deck. This large space allows good access to machinery. The crew’s quarters area is located through a door on the forward end.
• Engine: 2 Caterpillar C-30 (1550 BHP) each - 2,530 hours
• Transmission: Twin Disc MGA-6598A (2) gear ration 2.48:1
• Racor fuel filters 75/1000MAX (cross over)
• Fuel transfer pumps: 2 – 220v and 24v
• Engine controls: Morse – Teleflex
• VDO: Rudder indictor
• Generator - Port: Northern Lights 20 kW - 3800 hours
• Generator -Starbd: Northern Lights 20 kW - 3800 hours
• Racor fuel filters 500 MA
• Hydraulic systems:
Gearbox PTO: Rexrioth MNR
Stabilizers: Naiad Marine Systems
Hydraulic Windlass: Maxwell HWC3500
Hydraulic Bow Thruster w/ 24v electric control box – Naiad
Fly Bridge Davit: Aritex HSC-600R -= 2200 lb
• Steering System:
Power steering: Seastar, by Teleflex stems
• Air Conditioning Systems
Marine Air System – (4) separate chiller/compressors ( 24,000 BTU each)
Chiller Accumulator tank
Air handlers in the following areas: Fwd Cabin blower, Port cabin blower, Master cabin blower, Cuddy cabin blower, Pilot House Blower, Salon blower
Separate flybridge helm area system
• Water Systems:
AC fresh water pump – Headhunter Mach 5
Fresh water transfer pump – Shuffle 5901
Fresh water heater #1 – Seaward S-1950 (240v) 20 gal.
Fresh water heater #2 – Seaward S-1950 (240v) 20 gal.
Sea wear pump – Flojet
Saltwater Accumulator Tank – Jabsco
• Toilets & Showers:
Master: Port and Starbd Heads: Headhunter Inc. electric
Crew head: Groco “K” electric (24v)
Grey water and waste tank monitor: Headhunter Tank sentry WTS-1500
• Bilge pumps:
Rule electric 2000 GPH, 24v
Jabsco electric (Lazerette and generator room)
Whale Gulper electric for sink and shower drains
Whale Gusher Titan – Manual pump
• Fuel Tanks:
(6) fuel tanks contain a total of 2625 gallons with (2) fuel transfer pump systems – 220 and 24 v
(2) Tanks located in the keel ( added stability, ) (2) side tanks in engine room, (1) under master amidships, (1) forward.
The distinctively flared bow, which keeps the topsides dry, stable, and comfortable, was designed by the renowned Tom Fexas and built to the highest standards by Grand Banks to be safe and reliable in all sea conditions. Side and forward decks are all fiberglass with nonskid surface. High sides and stainless steel railings offer safe, secure passage around the boat with opening side doors on port and starboard.
Aft Cockpit, Deck and Flybridge: The lower aft cockpit is perfect for cooking and playing outside. To starboard is the oversized covered BBQ and to port is another cabinet with a sink, and between the two is the main door to the engine room. There is also a transom door to the teak swim platform.
• Access to engine room and crew quarters
• Electric warping winch for dock lines
• Storage lockers on the floor
• The wide swim platform, and to port and starboard are stairs up to the aft deck.
Upper aft cockpit deck: The roomy aft deck has two built-in settees and a varnished teak table with a maple inlay, and six teak chairs and is the site of most evening meals. Two doors separate the aft deck area from the large walk-around side decks which lead further forward to the Portuguese walkway. There is also a ladder from the aft deck to the flybridge. An outlet for the remote controls is in the port aft deck settee for ease of maneuvering in tight spaces.
FULLY AIR CONDITIONED HELM AND GUEST SEATING AREA. On the flybridge are two Stidd seats, port and starboard settees and teak tables, a cabinet with a sink, refrigerator, and icemaker for easy storage of beverages, and the dinghy davit and Tender. The dinghy chocks have been custom made for easy removal once the dinghy has been launched, so that the area can be cleared for more entertainment space. Bose speakers have been added to the aft deck, foredeck and flybridge.
A factory hardtop shields the forward part of the flybridge including the helm area and settees, and an Isinglass enclosure makes this a well-protected space
• Chart table to starboard
• Compass with light and stainless steel cove
• Courtesy lights
• Davit, stainless steel electro-hydraulic 2200 lb. with hydraulic rotation, 24 volt control (cover)
• Door to pilothouse, stainless steel hinged with latches
• Isinglass enclosed flybridge - complete enclosure
• Gas Barbecue
• Life raft – 8 man
• Cushion fabrics
• Hardtop, fiberglass
• Helmseats, 2 Stidd, adjustable
• Locker with sink
• Stereo radio
• Railing around flybridge windshield, stainless steel
• Reinforcements, integral for dinghy chocks
• Safety rails all round, stainless steel
• 2 L-Settees, L-shaped, molded FRP speakers, waterproof
• Steering, wheel stainless steel
• Complete upper helm instrumentation
• 2 tables, teak with stainless steel pedestals
• Windshields, Venturi
• Tender chocks – no tender included
The forward deck has a distinctive Portuguese Bridge which protects the Pilot house, and provides a safe outside observation area. Built-in storage and molded settees, integral with the Portuguese Bridge, provide convenient seating, and sun lounging, forward of the bridge. 2 Additional dock boxes on the forward deck provide additional seating and storage. The forward deck is quite large and well protected by high bulwarks and a stainless steel railing. A raised anchor platform at the forward end contains the windlass with dual capstans, bow pulpit for anchor storage, and forward shore power connections.
Deck and hull:
• Teak railings
• Anchor chain locker, self-draining
• Anchor platform, fiberglass with pulpit, double stainless steel rollers
• Anchor windlass, chain rode, hydraulic, dual station with remote
• Anodes, zinc, shaft and hull
• Chocks and mooring cleats, stainless steel
• Deck fillers, diesel fuel/water and waste pump out
• Decking, teak, aft and cockpit
• Engine room vents, Delta T air demister
• Flagstaff holders, bow and stern
• Flagstaffs, teak, bow and stern
• Foredeck lockers, port and starboard
• Foredeck settee molded with storage under
• Freshwater faucet and saltwater faucet, inside forward deck locker
• Grab rails, stainless steel
• Portuguese bridge with 6 access doors for large storage areas on port and starboard sides
• Rail-gates and bulwark doors, two (2)
• Rub-rail, heavy-duty vinyl with stainless steel insert
• Safety rails on main deck, stainless steel with oval tubing
• Seating on forward deck (port and starboard) with large storage areas underneath
• Skylight hatches with screens and blinds in cabins
• Windows, tempered glass, flush installation
Owner’s personal belongings
This Grand Banks Aleutian yacht is one of the largest and arguably most luxurious of all the Grand Banks models! She represents the perfect live-aboard layout with three large and private en suite staterooms. The separate crew quarters aft have also been used as a fourth en suite stateroom when cruising without extra crew. This boat is extensively equipped for long distance/live aboard cruising. She has been meticulously maintained and updated by her experienced owner to be the perfect and reliable yacht for those looking for adventure and travel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice......