2006 Grand Soleil 43
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 160,500 Tax Paid (£ 144,086)
An immaculate example of the cleverly designed and well-built Grand Soleil range from 2006, with a fantastic spec that includes new Quantum sails from 2015, new forestay from 2015 as well as various other upgrades and maintenance work.
With limited use and currently located in Portugal she would make the perfect yacht for any sailor who is looking for a cruiser that not only performs exceptionally well and looks good doing it but is also extremely comfortable and spacious for a yacht of her size.
- Three new batteries (2016)
- New S Drive (2016)
Competitively priced for a quick sale as the owner is now looking into a larger Grand Soleil.
Adrian Nicolle has been a Professional Yacht Broker for many years; Adrian Nicolle founded Nicolle Associates in 2001.
An experienced sailor (200gt commercially endorsed Master of Yachts) having extensively raced sailing yachts internationally and cruised motor yachts in many areas including the canal system through the length of France, he has served on the executive board of the Royal Southern Yacht Club as Chairman of Sailing and at Cowes Week as Chief Race Officer.
His background is from a customer focused and service led industry and has a broad range of management skills having grown companies from start up to London stock exchange listed businesses with over 200 employees.
While handling most types of yacht sales, Adrian specialises in large sail and motor yachts; he has the marketing and conveyance knowledge, experience, expertise and integrity to represent your needs before, during and long after your purchase.
Contact Adrian Nicolle by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7013, M +44 (0)77 6883 4664 for more details.
Please contact Adrian Nicolle at +44 (0)23 8115 7013
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Grand Soleil
Designer: Botin & Carkeek
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 43 ft 11 in
Beam: 13 ft 2 in
LWL: 35 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 9 in
Displacement: 8480 kgs
Ballast: 2933 kgs
Dry Weight: 8480 kgs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Year Built: 2006
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (119 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (53 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
The basic concept was of a 13 metre yacht, with luxurious accomodation and a fast hull which had to be not only quick but safe, in all weather conditions. The outcome of this carefully planned concept is the Grand Soleil 43.
The Grand Soleil 43 is a very clever design from the Grand Soleil yard. The Result is a fast 43-footer, manageable and great sea going capacities, combined with lots of luxury. There is ample space below decks, where the nice Italian approach and practical exterior gives way to a warm and welcoming cabin space, elegant and refined down to the smallest detail.The Yacht is equipped with a lot of extra equipment.
Fast and luxurious yacht with great sea handling, well maintained and well equipped a delight to sail!
- Approximately 500 engine hours.
- Sail drive system.
- Full Raymarine Navigation Equipment.
- Raymarine, Wind, Speed and Depth instruments.
- Self Steering gear.
- One plotter in the cockit and another at the helm position.
- 2 x Electric primary winches.
- 2 x coachroof winches for halyard.
- Mutiple jammers on coach roof for halyards.
- Mainsheet track just forward of helm position.
- Harken blocks througout.
- New mainsail and Genoa both delivered in November 2015. With a membrane construction (fusion) with high tech carbon and technora in order to avoid elongation and to point higher.
- Code Zero.
- Working Sail Area : 1090.00 sq ft
- New forestay from 2015.
- Mechanical backstay.
- Harken mast cars.
- U-Furling system below the deck.
- Code Zero with barber hauler for the high aspect.
- Spinnaker pole.
- Boiler renovate in October 2015.
- New Fridge October 2015.
- One owner from new and never used for chartering or regatta’s.
- A distinguishing feature is that the galvanised steel frame takes the rig loads and makes the boat extremely stiff and very resistant to torsional loads.
- The hull of the yacht is in good condition due to constant maintenance.
- All gel coat scratches have been repaired in 2015.
- Underwater hull work done as a preventive measure in 2015.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Portugal.
- © 2015 Nicolle Associates