Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sabre Design Team - Jim Taylor Yacht Designs
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 38 ft 7 in
Beam: 12 ft 8 in
LWL: 32 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 9 in
Displacement: 16950 lbs
Ballast: 5764 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 56 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 16950 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar 4JH3-TBE Yanmar 4JH3-TBE 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 7
Number of heads: 1
- Fully equipped tool kit.
- 3 type A, B, C fire extinguishers
- Louvered main cabin locker doors.
- Cockpit locker light.
- Marelon thru-hulls and seavalves.
- Hoses greater then 1" diameter that are below the waterline are double clamped.
- Ash hull ceilings.
- Propane 2 burner stove with oven and gas sniffer.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Varnished interior cherry finish with teak and holly cabin sole.
- Dovetailed drawers.
- Automatic electric and 1 manual bilge pump.
- Aluminum, keel stepped, mast with double swept airfoil spreaders, mast-head rig with white Awlgrip finish.
Internal main and genoa halyards.
- Prewired with VHF radio cable.
- Scandvik polished stainless steel double galley sink.
- 6'4" headroom.
- Forward cabin contains two 6'8" v-berths.
- Main cabin contains a 6'5" settee berth to port which converts to a double.
- Aft cabin with double berth.
- Aft head with separate stall shower.
- Forward cabin equipped with vanity sink.
- Quiet Flush head.
- Three 12 volt 110 amp group 31 deep cycle marine batteries.
- 50 foot shore power cord with GFI protection.
- Master AC/DC Bass 6200 marine circuit breaker panels.
- All wiring is tinned, color coded and meets USCG standards.
- Yanmar 40 hp - fresh water cooled diesel with 2.72:1 reduction gear. Electrical shut-off.
- 12 volt 80 amp alternator.
- 40 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, deck filled, shut-off valve, vented and grounded.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Raw water intake strainer with wrench.
- Four point engine mount system optimized to reduce vibration adn noise
- Engine compartment exhause blower
- Engine compartment light
- Complete engine access through sound and heat insulated removable panels.
- Closed cell Divinycell PVC foam cored, hand-laminated fiberglass of alternate layers of mat knitted biaxial roving.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Below waterline, Sabre technology is utilized, consisting of chopped strand glass and vinylester resin as a back up for ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Molded in double boot and single cove stripes.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull providing integral, structural strength.
- Step transom
- A modern NACA section fin keel cast in lead with antimony added for strength.
- Thru-bolted to a reinforced hull keel sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.