Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 42 ft 3 in
Beam: 14 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 9 in
Headroom: 6 ft 8 in
Deadrise: 16 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 29000 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 6LY 440 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (450 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (60 Gallons)
- Island berth with 6? foam mattress.
- Drawers and locker storage under berth.
- Direct access to head.
- Storage lockers outboard and above berth.
- Cedar lined hanging locker with louvered door.
- Bureau with locker over.
- Hinged passageway door to main salon.
- Two single over/under style berths with 4? foam mattresses.
- Lower berth slides out to create double berth
- Drawers and storage under berth.
- Mirror on forward bulkhead.
- Hanging locker (cedar lined).
- Dual, hinged passageway doors.
- Chart table/breakfast counter with bottle locker under.
- ?L? settee with Hi-Lo table with drop in leaf.
- Sabre tool drawer
- Settee converts to double berth with filler cushion.
- Locker storage under settee.
- Space for entertainment center in aft end of helm seat
- Lower helm seat with fold up helm seat and removable backrest.
- Bomon, painted, aluminum-framed windows with interior wood trim. Sliding, screened windows port, starboard and aft.
- Sliding side deck access door to starboard.
- Sound deadening headliner panels.
- Mini-blinds on side and back windows. (Not on forward side windows, windshield or doors)
- Aluminum 2000 hinged access door to aft cockpit. Includes top-drop window with screen.
- FRP vanity sink with Delta single-lever faucet.
- Corian vanity countertop.
- Wood trimmed, adjustable mirror.
- 25? x 47? shower stall with clear plexiglass door.
- Shower seat and wet locker.
- Scandvik shower mixer control.
- Teak shower stall sole grate.
- Electric shower sump pump.
- Fiberglass sole with anti-skid in head compartment.
- Storage lockers.
- Teak towel racks.
- Ventilation blower.
- Holding tank ?full? indicator.
- Jabsco Quiet-Flush electric MSD (freshwater flush).
- U-shaped galley down.
- Galley up version available as an option
High-pressure laminate galley countertop.
- Double Scandvik stainless steel sink with single lever Scandvik faucet.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Drawers and locker storage below counter.
- Lockers outboard and above counter.
- Seaward, Gourmet 2-burner electric cook top (#G2247D).
- Panasonic, microwave/convection oven.
- Sub-Zero, under counter, refrigerator/freezer (#249R).
- Four 2-1/2 lb. fire extinguishers.
- Bonding system for protection against galvanic corrosion.
- Propeller shaft brushes
- Xintex Fireboy CG2-900 automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with dual override.
- Modified ?V? hull design with 16 degree deadrise at transom.
- ISO-NPG gel coat and vinylester back-up resin.
- Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminates.
- Vacuum-bagged .Divinycell PVC foam core in running surfaces and topsides.
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Fiberglass swim platform with SS telescoping swim ladder.
- Hinged transom door.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Imron painted, split boot stripe.
- Isopthalic gel coat.
- Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminate with end grain balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- 1-1/4? diameter type 316 stainless steel rail system.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with double anchor roller.
- Two anchor rode, fender and dock line lockers forward
Lewmar anchor windlass with rope/chain gypsy.
- Recessed side deck walkways.
- Starboard side sliding door to main salon.
- Stainless steel stair with handrail and teak treads to bridge.
- (3)Hinged cockpit locker hatches with stainless steel gas struts.
- Hinged, inward opening transom door to swim platform.
- Flag pole holder and teak staff.
- Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches with screens.
- Custom stainless steel opening ports with screens.
- Custom bow and stern chocks.
- Custom stainless steel spring line chocks.
- Teak toe rail
- Teak cabin side eyebrow.
- (3) Rule 2000 (2000 gph), automatic 12-VDC bilge pumps.
- (Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- (Two, roto-molded, polyethylene water tanks.
- (Roto-molded, polyethylene holding tank.
- (Marelon sea valves on thru-hull fittings below the waterline.
- (Marelon discharge seacock with macerator pump.
- (Seaward 11 gal. water heater operates on both 120-VAC and engine heat.
- (Temperature control valve.
- (12-VDC hot and cold pressure water system.
- (Groco Paragon Junior pressure water pump with PST-1 accumulator tank.
- (Electric water tank level indicator.
- (Manual bilge pump mounted in cockpit
- Varnished cherry interior.
- Teak and holly cabin soles with two coats of sealer.
- Soft headliner panels (except head and shower stall).
- Screens on all opening windows, ports and hatches.
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed maple drawers throughout.
- Wood handholds throughout.