Just Reduced Price, ready to SELL!
"Blue Skies" is an extremely well cared for example of a Sea Ray 340 Sundancer. If you are in the market for the perfect family cruiser you should take the time to see this one.
With all of the upgrades such as Electric Bow Thruster, Raymarine C80 Radar/ Chart plotter, Northstar NS 100 VHF with remote speaker, 27" flat screen TV with remote DVD player and gaming ports built in, LG Convection Microwave and coffee maker in galley, Dual voltage refrigerator, 2 burner electric stove, Lofran's Project 1000 Windlass, 6 bow rail mounted fender holders, and a Vacuflush head system, "Blue Skies" is a very well set up 340 Sundancer and ready to cruise in comfort and style.
• Mercury Installation Quality Certification
• Large integral/extended swim platform with heavy-duty stainless steel swim ladder
• Standard SmartCraftTM Diagnostics with optional upgrades
• Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna
• Unique cockpit seating layout with dual bucket helm seats with flip-up bolsters, portside bucket seat with flip-up bolster, & U-shaped aft seating with enormous storage bases.
• Enormous electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room – lifts entire aft seating area
• Large cockpit wet bar with standard icemaker or optional refrigerator
• Plenty of room at the helm for electronics
• Wide open, spacious cabin with abundant storage throughout
• Enormous single-level galley countertop and abundant storage above and below
• Weatherproof switch pads and breaker panels with Electronic Interface Modules (EIM)
Her Black hull colored gel coat shows off the beautiful sheer line of the 340 DA and the color scheme is elegant yet understated, modern and functional.
For additional information or to set up a private showing of "Blue Skies" please contact Steve Messenger at 732-232-9581
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.