Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 52 ft 5 in
Beam: 14 ft 4 in
LWL: 45 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 23650 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (172 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (79 Gallons)
- Developed from rational design choices, modelled on the real needs of sea-goers who can appreciate the inestimable and inseparable union of technology and nature, Sly 53 combines great efficiency with excellent navigation performance.
- The liveability of the interior is exceptional, as are the large external areas, to experience a captivating life on board in complete safety and comfort, both moored and at sea.
- The well-researched design of below deck and on deck fittings is combined with an extraordinary attention to detail and the production quality of every component.
- A generous sail plan, extremely compact and lightweight with efficient extensions, offers high performance under any conditions and at any pace.
- The mast is in carbon fibre with double aft swept spreaders without structural rigging, and must jack incorporated below.
- The furling genoa winder is inbuilt below deck and the rigging and forestays are in intermittent rod.
- Also in carbon are the boom, spreaders and rudder shaft.
- Constructed as solid and long-lasting, the Sly 53 hull and deck are in recessed mould sandwich with glass and carbon fibre surfacing, and frame in pvc and epoxy resin.
- Infusion is performed via the vacuum bag process with follow-up care.
- The design and construction characteristics endorse the Sly 53 as the new reference standard, the best no-compromise option for any shipowner.