2006 W.D. Schock Harbor 25
Williams Bay, WI
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Williams Bay, WI
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 45,900 (£ 35,447)
Just Repainted in a Beautifully and Professionally done Dark Blue Awlgrip 9/4/2015 !!!, Stored indoors since Video was taken!
Vessel has a recent Survey as well Performed in October 2016!
Please call to discuss your offer the Seller has prepared this boat beautifully for the next owner!
"Adrianna" is a great sailing boat with a large, safe, and comfortable cockpit ready for family and friends. Her interior is a open and comfortable space even in a vessel of this type. If you are looking for a great sailing, always freshwater vessel, please contact Gunnar for further information, or to schedule a showing.
Please allow us to be of further service!
Please contact Per Gunnar Vagenius at 262-893-7028
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 1 in
LWL: 21 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 5235 lbs
Ballast: 1900 lbs
Total Power: 12 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 4 Stroke
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 12 HP
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
Furling genoa - Pattison Furling Jib
Battened mainsail - Pattison
Asymmetric spinnaker - Pattison
Electrical Circuit: 12V
- Always Freshwater – no corrosion! Inland Lake Use Only!!!
- Beautifully and Professionally done Dark Blue Awlgrip 9/4/2015
- Vessel has a recent Survey as well Performed in October 2016!
- Stored indoors since painted, NOT USED!
- Furling genoa - Pattison Furling Jib
- Battened mainsail w/ Lazy Jacks – Pattison
- Asymmetric spinnaker – Pattison
- Canvas - Furling Jib Cover, Mainsail Cover, Tiller Cover
- Twin Axle Launchable Trailer
- Interior you can sit comfortably in!
- Deep, Safe Comfortable Cockpit, 12 Volt Panel and Battery Selector Switch
- Stainless Steel Cabin Hose Handrails, Stainless Steel Opening Ports
- Self - Tacking and Gybing - Hoyt Boom system, Retractable Bow Sprit
- Inboard Saildrive Super Quiet Yamaha 12 HP, Approximately 110 Hours TOTAL!
- Professionally Maintained Engine
- Marine Head with Holding Tank
- Large Comfortable Interior w/ Stowage Space and Bunk Space
- Teak and Holly Sole, Sink, Counters
- Fin Bulb Keel 5’ Draft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.