2007 Bavaria 30 Cruiser
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Riverside, NJ
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 57,900 (£ 45,111)
2007 Bavaria 30 Cruiser
Private Cabins Fore & Aft w/ Double Berths. Well Equipped galley to port.
Forward of galley is a fold out table between settees. Nav. Station to starboard.
Head just aft of Nav. Station.
• Roller Furling Head Sail
• Selden In-Mast Furling Mainsail
Rig with Rigid Boom Vang.
• Self Tailing Lewmar Sheet
& Halyard winches
• Trsansom has shallow sugar scoop w/
drop down swim ladder, pull out fresh
water shower & cockpit walk thru
• Anchor locker w/ roller
and electric windlass
• Propane 2 burner stove/oven
• Top loader refrigerator
G. WINTER'S SAILING CENTER, INC.
8 RESERVE AVENUE
RIVERSIDE, NJ 08075
TOLL FREE: 866-452-9775
Please contact Brian Winter at (856) 461-3555
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 31 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 27 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 9700 lbs
Total Power: 17 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: D1-20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1100
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 17 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (23 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 30 Cruiser is the smallest BAVARIA from the completely re-designed cruiser-series and offers an incredible standard and an unbeatable price/performance relation.
- LOA 31'0"
- LWL 27'1"
- Beam 10'0"
- Draft 4'7"
- Sail Area 555 sq. ft.
- Disp. 9,240 lbs
- Ballast 2,200
- Height over water line 46'3"
- Water 40 gal
- Fuel 25 gal
- Engine Volvo D1-20 18 Hp
Drive Sail Drive
Interior & Galley
- 2 cabins with 4 berths plus saloon
- Saloon with comfortable settee
- Luxuriously styled saloon table
- Sideboards with stowage space and lockers
- Cart table with large compartment for nautical charts and navigation instruments
- Chart table seat with stowage
- Galley: cooker with oven, half-cardanic
- Insulated cooling box with refrigerator unit DC
- Sink of stainless steel
- Storage with drawers and hinged covers
- Marine head with easy-care synthetic surfaces
- Pump toilet with holding tank (disposal via seacock)
- 2 hatches to open
- 6 side windows to open
- 3 fire-extinguishers
- VHF Radio / Stereo at Nav Station
- Raymarine C-70 Chartplotter / Radar
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (Depth/Speed/Log)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Display
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- Mainsail, coordinated with conventional rig
- Genoa, coordinated with standard foresail reefing gear
- Conventional rig
- Roller reefing gear for foresail
- Steering wheel with leather cover
- Steering pedestal with instruments console
- Streamlined rudder with forebalance
- Rudder stock with self-adjusting pendulum bearings
- Emergency tiller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.