Comfortable family cruising and great sailing performance in a well built and finished yacht. Easily handled with small crew and ideal for weekend sailing or longer passages.
Standard mainsail, furling jib, walk through transom, dual helm stations, enormous cockpit, full dodger and cockpit enclosure,... a long list of the right options for cruising in the Pacific Northwest. In excellent condition and ready to cruise now.
This yacht was built in France and was imported to Canada for commissioning and delivery to the owner in early 2008.
Please call to arrange viewing.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Marc Lombard
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 38 ft 11 in
Beam: 12 ft 9 in
LWL: 35 ft 2 in
Length of Deck: 38 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Displacement: 16163 lbs
Ballast: 5026 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 60 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2008
Engine Model: 3JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 7 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (94 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Plastic (34 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (22 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
The master stateroom is forward, with a comfortable queen berth, lockers and hanging locker and good natural light and ventilation.
Aft of the master stateroom is the main salon, with a large U-shaped dinette to starboard and settee to port. The dinette table can be dropped and the dinette converted to an additional double berth should that be required. In addition, the navigation table can be slid aft to allow the port settee to be used as a single berth.
The galley is aft to starboard and includes a gimballed 2 burner stove, large stainless sink with pressurized hot/cold water, icebox with refrigeration system and drawers and lockers for cutlery, dishes and pantry storage.
Opposite the galley to port is the head with vanity and sink, toilet and full stall shower. The aft bulkhead of the shower opens to a huge storage compartment suitable for storing spare parts, lines, tools and even a gennaker.
Aft of the galley is a full quartercabin with a huge double berth and an assortment of lockers and hanging locker for clothes storage.
The cockpit features seating on both sides, helm stations on both sides and a simple walkthrough transom arrangement that enables stern boarding from the dock or from a dinghy. All the running rigging is led to the cockpit and all sail handling can be done from the cockpit. The mainsail is set up as a "stack pack" system rather than in mast furling, and there is an electric halyard winch to assist in hoisting the main. There are also self tailing winches for genoa and mainsheet handling.
The boat can be sailed with the dodger and cockpit cover providing protection from sun or rain and can be fully enclosed for nasty weather at a mooring. Opened up, the side decks are easily navigated to handle lines or anchor gear.
A remarkable amount of boat for it's size with an excellent cockpit and generous interior plan. A well designed and built cruising boat.
- Single large stainless steel sink with cover.
- Pressurized hot/cold water system. Hot water heated by 110 VAC/engine cooling system coil hot water tank.
- Gimballed 2-burner ENO propane stove with oven with stainless steel protection bar.
- Icebox with 12v Vitifrigo refrigeration/freezer system.
- Drawers and lockers for cutlery, dish and pantry storage.
- 30 amp X 120 VAC dockside power system with 50' shore cord, smart plug inlet fitting, master breaker and tabulated and fused distribution panel. GFCI outlets.
- 12 Volt DC ship service electrical system with vapour proof master switches, master breaker and tabulated and fused distribution panel.
- 1 X 12 volt engine starting battery - new 2016.
- 4 X 6 volt deep cycle batteries for house service - new 2015.
- Cristec 40 amp 12v battery charger
- Balmar high output alternator with 3 stage voltage regulator.
- Xantrex battery monitor.
- Kocyera 130 watt solar panel with charge controller. Mounted above cockpit bimini.
- Charge distributor/isolator.
- 12 VDC ammeter, 12 VDC consumption meter. 12 VDC charging meter.
- Raymarine C-80 radar, gps/plotter, depth sounder/fish finder. Radome mounted on mast. Display mounted on end of cockpit table and able to be viewed from either helm station.
- Raymarine ST60+ Tridata - wind speed, wind direction, hull speed, depth sounder.
- Raymarine ST60+ - wind direction and close hauled indicator.
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot system.
- Sony SDX-S22 CD stereo system with speakers in salon.
- Compasses at both helm stations.
- VHF radio.
- Deck: Prisma Process® injected deck. ISO gelcoat surface. Discontinuous balsa block coring.
- Hull: Solid, hand-laid fibreglass. ISO gelcoat surface. Vinylester resin in outer skin to protect against osmosis.
- Structure: 3rd generation inner fibreglass grid. High-load zones cut out and re-laminated. Drainage system through structure. Special emergency repair zone in keel area.
- Yanmar 3JH4E 40 hp diesel, FWC, with approximately ___ hours on meter.
- Fully soundproofed engine compartment with engine access behind stairwell and from aft cabin.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft 30mm diameter.
- Fuel/water separator.
- Balmar high output alternator with 3 stage regulator.
- 3-blade bronze Maxi prop feathering propeller.
- Spare 3 blade bronze fixed propeller.
- 35 lb. Delta plow anchor with 100' chain and 200' line rode.
- Stainless steel double anchor roller.
- Anchor locker with room for anchor and tackle. Integrated windlass area, holder for manual windlass handle.
- Quick 12 volt anchor windlass mounted in anchor locker with hand held control for up and down and manual operation handle.
Pulpits and Lifelines:
- Stainless pulpit, pushpit and stanchions with double level stainless steel wire lifelines. Opening gates both sides.
- Stainless steel bow pulpit with teak step, navigation lights and integrated wiring for lights.
- Stainless steel stern pulpits with flag holder, lifering bracket and integrated wiring passage for GPS antenna.
- Dodger with bimini and connecting canvas plus side panels for full cockpit enclosure.
- Cockpit lockers: 2 lockers under bench seats and (1) lazarette locker under the port helm seat for access to steering system components.
- Liferaft locker located in dedicated compartment between helm seats.
- Cockpit table: folding injection-molded fibreglass table with storage, cup holders, stainless steel handrail, courtesy lighting and 12 VDC plug.
- 2 X Leather wrapped steering wheels with compasses at each steering position and stainless steel grab rails.
- Engine controls: throttle and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition switch.
- Folding stainless steel ladder mounted on transom.
- Cockpit shower system with hot/cold pressurized water.
- Propane locker located in locker under starboard helm seat. System includes 2 gas bottles, solenoid valve, pressure gauge and pressure regulator. Additional shut-off valve under stove in the galley.
Rigging and Sails
- Full batten mainsail in high tenacity dacron with two reefs. Stack Pack style mainsail cover with lazy jacks.
- 122% Roller furling genoa in high tenacity dacron with sunbrella UV protection.
- Gennaker in snuffer. (no gennaker sheets purchased yet).
- Facnor® headsail furling system with furling line led aft to coachroof.
Mast and Rigging:
- Selden aluminum double spreader mast with 1 X 19 stainless steel wire standing rigging.
- Double fixed backstays.
- Rigid boom vang with gas cylinder lift and adjustable tackle led aft to cockpit.
- Polyester topping lift, main halyard, genoa halyard mainsheet and genoa sheets.
- Halyard & Sheet winches: (2) Harken 40ST
- 2 X Harken 44.2 ST - self tailing genoa winches.
- 1 X Harken 40.2 ST - self tailing coachroof adjustment winch.
- 1 X Harken 40.2 STCE-H - Electric self tailing halyard winch.
- Harken genoa tracks and lead cars.
- 2 X Harken ball bearing winch handles.
Spinlock jammers on both sides of coachroof.
Coachroof mounted main traveller with ball-bearing cars. Control lines led to cockpit.
Port & starboard genoa tracks with adjustable cars.
- Teak onlay in cockpit on seating areas and cockpit sole.
- (1) 12v Jabsco bilge pump.
- (1) Manual whale gusher bilge pump.
- (3) Dry chemical fire extinguishers.
- Life ring.
- Navigation lights.
- Teak handrails on cabin top.
- Teak toe rails with integral fender cleats.
- Mooring cleats.
- Mooring fenders and lines.
- Flares, 6 X lifejackets, hand held air horn, radar reflector.
- Flush mounted chromed brass ceiling lights in salon, head and cabins.
- Chrome reading lights in aft cabin.
- Indirect halogen lighting under side decks in salon and head.
- Gooseneck chart light at navigation station.
Fresh Water: 12 volt pressure water pump with accumulator tank. Water distribution through semi-rigid plastic hose throughout the boat.
- Chromed bronze faucets in head, shower and galley.
- 10 gallon hot water tank heats water via 120 VAC element or engine cooling system coil.
- Digital water level gauge.
Shower Recovery: Shower recovery pump equipped with filter and automatic switch.
Head System: Manual pump marine toilet pumps into 22 gallon holding tank. Holding tank can be pumped out at dockside pump-out facility or emptied overboard by gravity drain where allowed.
Comfort and Decor Touches
- 4 X fixed hull ports with track-mounted curtains.
- 2 X opening cockpit and roof ports with curtains.
- Lateral fixed windows with curtains.
- Opening ports integrated into lateral windows.
- 4 X Opening deck hatches - forward facing with sun blinds and insect screens integrated into cabin headliner.
- Synthetic teak and holly cabin sole.
- Sliding navigation station with storage under seat. Deep navigation table with manual/chart storage.
- Salon dining table with wood fiddles and removable pedestal legs.
- Split cushion to fit over salon table to make double berth.
- High density foam mattresses.
- Wood hull liners in forward and aft cabins with additional shelving and storage.
- Bar locker and bottle storage.
Heating System: Espar diesel forced air furnace installed with two mufflers and with distribution outlets throughout boat.
9.5' Titan RIB dinghy with 9.8 hp Tohastsu 4 stroke outboard.
Stainless steel outboard crane mounted port side aft and tied into reinforcing on stern pulpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.