2007 Regal 2665 Commodore
River Thames, Shepperton, United Kingdom
- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- River Thames, Shepperton, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 39,750 Tax Paid
2007 Regal 2665 Commodore is an excellent fun filled example with great styling and a good specification. A spacious boat for everyone on-board to really enjoy those days afloat. Ready for her new owners to take immediate delivery.
Engine serviced April 2016
Early viewing is recommended.
Lying River Thames, Shepperton.
For further details & to arrange a viewing please call Darrel or Paul at our Thames office on 01932 225034.
Please contact Darrel South at +44 (0) 1932 225 034
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 350 Magnum MPI
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Fuel Tanks: 1 (74)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 240V
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Cool box
- Pressurised hot & cold water system
- Marine toilet with holding tank
- 240v shorepower
- Stereo - Kenwood with cabin & cockpit speakers
- Transparent carpet protectors in cabin
- Digital depth sounder
Deck & Cockpit
- Electric anchor winch
- Ropes & fenders
- Extended bathing platform with ladder
- Bathing plaform storage lockers
- Transom shower
- Wooden cockpit table
- Seating converible into sunpad
- Walkthru windscreen
- Windscreen wiper
- Tonneau cover
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Bimini cover
- Cockpit sink
- Low level lights
- Storage lockers
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Electric bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pump
- Gas detectors
- Navigation lights
Directions to Walton Marine at River Thames, Shepperton
- From the north side of Walton Bridge (A244) take Russell Road (B375) west towards Shepperton Village and Chertsey. You will see the river on the left after half a mile, turn left into Sandhills Meadow and into the Boat Yard on your right or the Boat House on your left.. Post Code: TW17 9HY
SELLING YOUR BOAT?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Shepperton & take advantage of the following!
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Regular updates on progress of sale
- Excellent location on the River Thames for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Walton staff right through to completion including free tuition to buyer
- Dedicated sales pontoon subject to availability.
- Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Placing your boat for sale with us at Shepperton automatically places her for sale at each of our other locations
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld, Boatshop24.co.uk, Rightboat & The Yachtmarket
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call or e-mail us
- We hope you will instruct us to conduct the sale of your boat. She will be examined by many of our visitors and we will work hard to sell her for you.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.