Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 5 in
LWL: 36 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in
Displacement: 24000 lbs
Ballast: 8400 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 59 ft 0 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 24000 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (120 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 7
Hand crafted interior joinery in American cherry
- 6'6" headroom in main and aft areas, with 6'4" headroom in forward cabin
- Forward cabin has a 6'10" long berth
- Main cabin has (2) 6' 6" settee berths, port
side converts to double.
- Aft-cabin with 6'10" long, full width double berth
- Ample drawers in cabins galley and main salon. Drawer boxes are Maple and have dovetailed corners.
- Flat panel passageway doors
- Large, cedar lined hanging lockers in forward and aft cabins.
- Optimized area for instrument installation, storage locker space and panel arrangement at the chart table.
- Locker doors are louvered.
- Four 12-volt 110 amp group 31 deep cycle marine batteries
- 110V shore power system with GFI protected in galley and head. Includes 50�?? shorepower cord
- Macerator pump for head
- Master AC/DC panels, located in the navigation area, include AC/DC volt and ammeters, marine circuit breakers, and polarity indicator.
- All wiring is color coded and tinned and meets USCG standards
- Heart Freedom 25 Inverter/charger
- Sea Frost 12v refrigeration unit in galley
- Interior lighting by Cantalupi
- 4 cylinder fresh water cooled diesel with 2.7/1 reduction gear.
- 12-volt 90 amp alternator
- 60 gallon custom aluminum fuel tank, vented and grounded
- Racor fuel filter/water separator.
- Engine oil drip pan
- Flexible four point engine mount system to
minimize vibration and noise
- Complete engine access provided by sound and heat insulated removable panels.
- Tachometer, hour meter, volt, oil, and temperature gauges are recessed in cockpit face
- Fuel gauge mounted at nav station
- 1 3/8" Aquamet prop shaft passes through a glassed in log, PSS dripless shaft seal with bronze strut and three blade sailor propeller
- Vacuum bagged, Divinycell cored structure hand laminated with structural E glass
- ISO NPG gelcoat
- Inward turning deck to hull joint with integral teak toe rail
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to hull to provide additional structural reinforcement.
- Choice of step or traditional transom
- Deck is fastened to the hull using stainless steel through bolts
- 3M 5200 Polyurethane sealant used in hull/deck joint.
- Fully equipped Sabre Tool Drawer
- Cockpit locker and hangi ng locker lights
- 4 type A: B: C fire extinguishers
- Activated carbon water filter on FW system
- Marelon flush through hulls with sea valves
- Double icebox with two lids and front opening door
- Propane Force 10 stove with oven
- Automatic electric bilge pump
- Manual, cockpit mounted bilge pump
- Laminated trim on counter tops and shelving
- Ash hull ceilings
- Hall Spar mast head rigged Aluminum mast and boom with white Awlgrip finish
- Triple, airfoil spreaders
- Pre-wired with radio cable
- Stainless steel chainplates thru-bolted to chainplate bulkheads which are bonded to the hull. Chainplates grounded to the keel.
- Standing rigging is Navtec rod
- All running rigging is color coded
- Fin and bulb/wing versions available cast in lead with antimony added for strength. Keel is through bolted to sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.