2007 Tracy Obrien Flats Fisher
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Lewisville, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 14,495 (£ 11,629)
- Sale Pending
Mint condition custom epoxy composite flats skiff (designed by Tracy Obrien, Chehalis, Washington)... many features for fly fishing...
- Rod holders
- Flush cleat
- Flush push pole brackets
- Removable trolling motor bracket
- 45 gallon fuel tank
- Optima battery
- Yamaha multifunction gauge
- Two bilge pumps, one 1500 gph, one 800 gph
- Blue Sea switches
- Yamaha 90hp 2 stroke with jet pump (less than 50 hours)
- Prop lower unit included(new)
- Custom mechanical Jackplate
- Custom Poling Platform with high quality fiberglass platform
- Custom leaning post with adjustable foot rest and back
- Center console w/ custom grab rail and windshield
This skiff runs in 5 inches of water slow or fast...
Constructed of top quality materials (no compromises), Lloyds certified marine Okoume Ply, System III epoxy, entire craft is encapsulated with epoxy... all surfaces glassed with 6 oz fiberglass cloth, primed and painted, the bottom is sheathed with Xynole synthetic cloth... resulting in seriously enhanced abrasion and impact resistence... bottom graphite/epoxy multiple coated.
This is a custom boat for all the right reasons.
Please contact at 1-800-711-7245
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 19 ft 0 in
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol