2007 Windy 42 Grand Bora
- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mallorca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 280,000 Tax Paid (£ 237,659)
This Windy 42 Gran Bora is a sleek and refined sports cruiser offering extreme stability, speed and maneuverability. Produced by world'class boat builder Windy, this boat sleeps up to six in a convertible saloon/ dinette, providing a V berth in the bow and double beds in the two aft cabins. Below decks there is good standing room room in the galley with its gas cooker and the bathroom with Rondell shower. External features include a teak-decked bathing platform, tender garage with sunbed above, cockpit lighting, wet bar and L-shaped sofa behind a well laid-out helm. This particular boat can be considered as UNIQUE with engine upgrades to the latest version of VOLVO D6´s also re-upholstered and wrapped in titanium grey colour a strong metalic sheen.
Please contact Master User at +34 971 232899
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hans J. Johnsen
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 12.69 m
Beam: 3.48 m
Dry Weight: 17306 kgs
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (66 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: (248 Litres)
Number of single berths: 5
Manufacturer Provided Description
Windy's 42 Grand Bora is a sleek and refined sports cruiser offering extreme stability, speed and manoeuvrability thanks to an updated and exquisite deep-V hull produced by our world-class boatbuilders.
- The large teak-decked bathing platform houses a practical dinghy garage, covered by a spacious sunbed, and leads on to the cockpit.
- Downlights in the targa arch illuminate the galley and L-shaped sofa behind a high, beautifully laid-out helm.
- Below decks there is good standing room in the galley with its gas cooker built in to a black Corian worktop.
- The impression of luxury is reinforced by the comfortable double beds in the two cabins below the cockpit, the bathroom with Rondell shower and the solid U-shaped sofa with an adjustable table which lowers to provide extra berths for guests in the bows.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.