2009 Hanse 630e
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mallorca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 450,000 Tax Paid (£ 382,041)
The Sicky Toffee, Hanse 630 e, was launched on 2008 although a model from 2009 and was upgrades in 2011 and 2015. All GRP with carbon rig, twin steering, dinghy garage. Yanmar 110hp diesel engine, generator, air conditioning, watermaker. Carbon rig with Park Avenue boom, electric primary winches. Sleeps 6 guests in 3 double cabins, plus crew cabin for 2 crew, forward. All cabins en-suite. Spacious saloon with seating around table to starboard with "L" shaped galley aft and further seating and navigation station to port. Updated with B&G Zeus navigation screens, new canvas and liferafts etc. Hull polish, anti-fouling and servicing done for the 2016 season. Kept and maintaned by full time skipper.
Lying Mallorca. Please contact Norberto Baturone at Mallorca Naval’s Palma Office for more information and viewing arrangements.
Mallorca Naval +34 871 941 371
Norberto Baturone: email@example.com
Cristina Rodríguez : Crodriguez@mallorcanaval.es
Please contact Cristina Rodríguez at +34 687 57 55 56
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hanse Yachts
Designer: Judel / Vrolijk & CO
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 19.0 m
Beam: 5.21 m
LWL: 17.09 m
Minimum Draft: 2.95 m
Maximum Draft: 2.60 m
Displacement: 23731 kgs
Ballast: 8912 kgs
Dry Weight: 23731 kgs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3800
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (820 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: (690 Litres)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 3
Sleeps 6 guests in 3 double cabins.
Master cabin forward with offset King sized berth, settee, various storage areas, en-suite with Tecma electric WC, hand basin and separate shower.
Two twin berth cabins aft, both en-suite with electric WC, hand basin and shower.
Crew cabin built in foredeck with 2 bunks (1 foldable),1 sink and 1 electric WC. The single crew cabin off the saloon has been converted into a workshop/storage area.
Spacious saloon with seating around table to starboard, further seating and the navigation station to port. “L” shaped galley aft to starboard with ample storage.
Large cockpit with two large tablea and twin steering positions aft, garage with door that becomes bathing platform. Garage currently being used for general storage. Dinghy stored on foredeck.
- DVD player
- CD player
- Combi antenna at mast head.
- TV sets
- Wind speed and direction
- Cockpit speakers
- Plastimo Olympic 135 compasses at both helms.
- Voltage Systems:
- 24v DC and 230v, 50Hz AC. 12v DC for engine start.
- State of the art centralized multiplex BUS system controls all DC circuits and monitors all ships functions.
- Central computer with touch screen panel at navigation station with pre-programmed standard combinations of functions (program factory locked).
- Remote controlled battery switches for easy handling.
- 24v Electric equipment: electrical anchor windlass,
- 2 x electrical winches – 68 AEST, pumps
- Navigation lights, interior lights, refrigerator box in galley.
- Outlets 230v – at chart table, forward cabin, aft cabin, galley, saloon and heads.
- Battery Banks:
- All batteries new in 2013, service and start batteries.
- All batteries AGM type.
- Engine start battery – 12v/90Ah.
- Service battery bank – 24v/660Ah
- Inverter 3000W with battery charger – 24v/70 amp.
- Battery charger – 24v/20 amp for engine battery.
- 1 x Alternator 12v/150 amp (2013).
- 1 x Alternator 24v/110 amp (2013).
- Generator FISHER PANDA 3000 rpm, 12kW, sound isolated in engine compartment (new Nov 2011 1.100hrs).
- Shore Power:
- 1 x 230v 16A shore supply protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
- Electric equipment and shore power connection adapted to 115v/60Hz
- Other Electrical:
- Isolator switch.
- Battery charger
- Fresh water maker
- Washing machine
- Manual bilge pump
- Hot water
- Deep freezer
- Electric head
- Air conditioning
- Electric bilge pump
- Bow thruster
- Microwave oven
- Solid surface, CoreanTM black quartz with integrated double sink
- 3-burner LPG stove with oven, gimbled
- Gas system and self draining LPG bottle storage in anchor locker
- Microwave 230V new.
- Extra large fridge of approx 130 l, top and front loader with light
- Second fridge, front loader, capacity approx. 80l
- Lockers and drawers
- Trash can
- Washing machime in service room.
- Cockpit table
- Teak cockpit
- Cockpit cushions
- Teak sidedecks
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Electric windlass
- 2 new Bimini Tops
- 1 new Spray hood
- Complete new upholstery
- All GRP with carbon rig, mast and boom.
- Hull painted in Porsche Macadama Brown metallic, white decks. Decks covered with Flexiteek 6mm vinyl sheeting with white or black seams.
- Semi balanced, profiled rudder with self-aligning roller bearing.
- Standard composite iron/lead T-shaped keel, with stainless steel bolts.
- Opening transom hatch with hydraulic rams and remote control.
- Twin steering positions.
- Dinghy garage aft. Dinghy currently stored on deck.
- Stainless steel communication mast fitted aft - 2016
Engines and tank
- Yanmar 110hp diesel engine. Engine control at starboard helm.
- Fuel filter/water separator.
- Stainless steel shaft with 3-bladed folding propeller: GORI.
- Maxpower VIP 150 retractable bowthruster, 2011.
- Fuel capacity of 820 litres in 2 stainless steel tanks
- Water capacity of 690 litres in 2 tanks
- Holding tank with sea or deck discharge for each WC
General and safety
- Emergency tiller
- 1 x manual bilge pump
- 1 x electric bilge pump with hose for compartments
- 1 x electric bilge pump with automatic switches for different compartments
- LED navigation lights
- 2 x Eurovinil 6-person liferafts, stored on deck - 2015
- Retractable windlass 24v/1000w
- Flush retractable anchor davit with anchor roller and gas spring lifting assistance
- for storage inside the locker
- 70m anchor chain
- 40kg Delta anchor with 70m of 10mm chain, stainless steel
- 6 x retractable mooring cleats
- Warps and fenders
- 2 x stainless steel frames cockpit tables with teak leaves
- Stainless steel swimming ladder
- Hot and cold shower on aft deck
- Sprayhood – 2015
- 2 x biminis - 2015
- 3.20m semi-rigid dinghy - 2015
- Outboard engine 5hp – 2015
Rig and Sails
- 3 spreader silver anodised aluminium mast, tapered
- Standing rigging in rod
- Running backstay Vectran Highload
- Mainsail track with sliders and batten cars, Y-split at lower end
- 1 pair of spreader lights
- Carbon boom, with 2 reefing lines and outhaul
- Cockpit light integrated in boom
- High end electric jib furler, below deck for maximum luff length
- Main halyard
- Jib halyard
- Booming topping lift (for main)
- Main sheet
- Jib sheet
- Hydraulic boom vang
- Split backstay with hydraulic adjuster.
- Main: North UK 2010
- Jib: Self tacking 91% , North, 2010
- Jib: Self tacking 100% UK Sails,2011
- Genaker: Stored and never used before.
- Standard composite iron / lead keel, T-shaped
- Performance draft: 2.95 m / 9´7
- Stainless steel keel bolts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.