Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Designer: Bruce King
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Displacement: 11700 lbs
Total Power: 435 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: D6 common rail diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1700
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 435 HP
Cruising Speed: 23 knots
Maximum Speed: 28 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (160 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
"Miss Behave" (name reserved) is one of the best maintained Hinckley Picnic Boat EP’s to hit the market in years. Her owner was meticulous in her build details and has fastidiously cared for her. She has always been maintained by the Hinckley Company. As Hull #365 she has the most advanced features of the hugely successful EP Picnic Boat, including Volvo D6 435 engine, and Mobile Power 110 VAC alternator to power the air conditioning, transom door, etc., etc.. In addition to being constantly maintained, she has been upgraded over time with new electronics in 2015, new inverter in 2015, bottom stripped in 2015.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck
- Moondust Awlgrip contrasting non-skid
- Double Bootstripe-Claret Red Awlgrip stripe between Double Light Cream
- Red bottom- (Stripped Fall 2015)
The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Stainless handrail on transom, painted to match the hull.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Stainless steel handrails on port and starboard of cabin house, wrap around handrails on pilothouse top.
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens)
- Hinckley styled mast on pilothouse roof
- Spotlight, Radome, and GPS and Sat Radio antennas painted to match deck.
- (5) Low-profile opening aluminum hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens. Four(4) on pilothouse top and One(1) on cabin house top
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- Full length S.S. chafe strip across transom
- ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control(replaced 2014)
- Opening transom door with removable filler seat and cushion.
The Cockpit features forward facing seat at the transom, and aft facing seating on the engine box.
- Exterior Cushions are Sunbrella Ft Lauderdale Nautical
- There are Stamoid weather covers for the aft settee and the engine box.
The engine box in the EP Picnic Boat is cleverly used with aft-facing seating, and a wet bar and cooler both with varnished teak tops.
- The wet bar includes a stainless steel sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water, insulated and self-draining icebox, a storage drawer, and additional storage under the sink
- The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine.
More cockpit features:
- Varnished teak coaming verticals and coaming cap
- Teak cockpit sole
- Transom door with filler piece and cushions
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard on dimmer
- Stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Stamoid cockpit cover (new 2014). Old one used when boat is in yard for service)
- Varnished teak pilothouse side liners and dash
- (4) Four Pilothouse windows include: (2) Two sliding side windows and (2) Two forward fixed windows with grey tint. Forward windows have heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Stidd helmseat and passenger seats forward with X2 footrests are covered in Ivory Ultraleather that blends nicely with deck color. Pedestals are painted to match the deck as well. Helm seat is powered up/down and forward/back.
- Custom teak step at helm provides additional visibility for helmsman
- Cushioned L-shaped settee aft to port with Sunbrella Ft Lauderdale Nautical
- Varnished teak pilothouse table is triangular with folding piece that makes table a square. Includes protective Stamoid cover.
- Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades
- Lighting is provided by (4) four overhead halogen lights with dimmers.
- Storage locker under pilothouse settee
- (2) Hella fans - mounted port and starboard
- 120-volt outlet in forward settee face
- (5) Cup holders
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- (2) Varnished teak handrails are under the aft outboard ends of the pilothouse cabin top
- Stamoid window covers snap on the inside of pilothouse windows
- Stamoid 3-piece drop curtain with Eisenglass windows – to enclose the pilothouse.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick®”
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet in chart pocket
- (3) Cup holders
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment:
- Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot with GyroPlus 2 interfaced to GPS
- Raymarine e165 16.5” color Chartplotter/Radar with DIGITAL 2-KW radome which is painted to match deck (new 2015)
- Volvo Engine information interfaced to Raymarine e165
- Raymarine I70 multi display
- Raymarine GPS antenna
- Raymarine DSM300 Fishfinder module
- Standard Horizon PS-1000 VHF radio and Ram mike
- Alpine AM/FM/CD Receiver, Changer/Controller
- Satellite Radio with antenna on pilothouse top
- Alpine 6-disc CD changer integrated
- (3) Pair of Alpine MB Quart speakers – 1 pair in v-berth, 1 pair in pilothouse, 1 pair in cockpit with separate amp. All speaker pairs can be controlled separately.
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights with dimmers add to the cabin ambience.
Entry is from the Pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Aurora Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbourrefrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- Standard propane stove was deleted to provide additional storage.
- 110-volt outlet
- Fresh water tank gauge
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- Sunbrella cabin sole cover
The refrigerator box is aft and has a lift-up top. Next forward is the single bowl stainless steel sink. The stove was deleted and an ingenious storage space with hinged top is in its place. Microwave is built in outboard. A pantry-like locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area.
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- A very comfortable double berth is formed with an insert. Fabric for V-berth is Ranier Riviera
- Storage locker under a V-berth has a shelf and an easy-access cherry drop-front door.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft.
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps.
- Start – 12-volt AGM Group 4D battery with 1100 CCA capability.
- House – (2) 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical System:
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- Two (2) 30-amp shore power cords with power indicator light.
- Mastervolt Combi 12/2500-100 inverter/charger (new 2015)
Mobile Power 110 VAC engine-driven alternator provides power to run Air Conditioning while underway.
- 2007 Volvo D6 435-hp diesel engine.
- Custom electronic fuel tank switching system.
- Water jet nozzle direction indicator.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Algae X fuel filter
- Groco SA2000 bronze raw water strainer for engine cooling in lieu of standard plastic Volvo sea water strainer
- Custom water-drop muffler
- Lenco trim tabs
- Hinckley custom “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Side Power 12-volt reversible bow thruster
- ZF transmission with reduction and reverse gear.
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches.
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 35-gallon stainless steel water tank.
- (2) 80-gallon heavy gauge aluminum fuel tanks - total 160-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine box forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Accu-Point heater - with outlets in the Pilothouse, Main Cabin and Head.
- Air Conditioning system - one 18k BTU unit in pilothouse and one 10k BTU unit for interior. Both can provide reverse cycle heat.
Ground Tackle System:
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 15” stainless steel chain & 150’ anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker.
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck.
- Brass 6” Bell
- Dock lines
- Fenders with cover – and Wichard snap hooks for each fender line.
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets
- Handheld flare kit
- (3) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash.
- LED Masthead and LED running lights
MISS BEHAVE has been lovingly maintained by her owner and the Hinckley Service Department for her entire life. She has been used in fresh water in summer and stored inside at a “high and dry” facility in North Florida during the winters. Great attention to detail is an understatement for her build specification. As she has gracefully aged, she has received new equipment and cosmetic care to keep her in truly Bristol condition.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.