“Since 2005, the Melges 32 has successfully delivered bigger, better, more simplified sailing that is fun and competitive.”
The Melges 32 represents one of the best values in the sport-boat market.
Straight out of the brochure and witnessed on the race course, this sport-boat has proven itself as an exciting ride that is easy to sail. The Melges 32 features a sleek hull shape, clean deck layout and powerful sail plan that is easy to handle. The design and concept support simplified trailer and launching, getting you on the water with less expense.
As seen with the Melges 24, the Melges 32 class is well organized and supported offering fantastic racing at the local, national and international level. The strength and growth of the class supports resale values and provides a wealth of knowledge for new sailors joining the fleet.
• Hull number 175 (2008). In immaculate condition with no defects and a high polished finish.
• 3M black non skid on cockpit floor. Cockpit bags replaced with velcro pads for winch handles / radio / bottles etc.
• Traveler, mainsheet and backstay controls all run as per class rules.
• Engine is the original Tohatsu 9.9. Has received constant servicing throughout its life, still running fine but needs to be regularly serviced.
• Winches are class standard and were only recently fully serviced.
• Bow hatch has custom velcro cover to protect spin on drops. Other deck equipment as normal / class standard.
• Mast jack system has had regular servicing and a few replacements made over time. Works perfectly.
• Onboard equipment includes full set of running rigging, full vang assembly ready to plug in, VHF radio, first aid kit + fire extinguisher, 4 harken winch handles with domes (2 short handle, 2 long), batten prodders, sail repair kit, 2 buckets and a dry bag.
• Electrics panel, fuel tank, bilge pump system, battery and isolator switch all in proper working order.
• Keel is housed in custom chocks to protect it during transport.
A 2 piece 2008 Southern Spars rig. New 2011 Verticals (port and starboard) and lowers / D1’s (port and starboard).
Full Tacktick race system including:
All by North Sails
Impressive track record including 2010 European Championship win and 2011 Audi Sailing Series event win (Porto Cervo).
Farr Yacht Sales, LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.