This 2008 391 Meridian has to be among the nicest and most equipped you will find on the market. The boat has always been well cared for and it shows. The interior looks absolutely new. The engine room is very clean, the exterior gel coat is in great condition and recently compounded and waxed. This boat is turn key and ready to take it's new owner on their next adventure.
The accommodations are fantastic!
1) The flybridge is large and offers plenty of seating for several guest.
2) Two roomy staterooms with full size beds. Your guest will be as comfortable as you are.
3) The salon is also roomy boasting plenty of seating, plus a dinette.
4) The galley is just one step down, fully equipped, and has adequate storage.
5) The head is accessible from the hallway and the master stateroom.
6) The shower is accessible from the master and guest stateroom.
7) There is a cozy shaded seating area in the aft cockpit for entertaining close to the dock.
8) You have access to the engine room either thru the salon sole or by lifting the staircase to the flybridge. This access makes routine engine room checks quicker and easier.
9) There is a sun bathing pad for the bow for entertaining in the sun.
10) The cavernous lazarettte in the sole of the cockpit floor allows plenty of toy storage.
Dual Garmin 7212 12" Chartplotter Units installed Nov. 2013
Flybridge Canvas Top Nov. 2013
Flybridge Isenglass Panels with U-Zips Nov. 2013
Windshield Mask Nov. 2013
Garmin VHF Radio Nov. 2013
Garmin Closed Array Radar Nov. 2013
Cummins QSB380 Common Rail Diesel Engines UPGRADE
Salon Icemaker UPGRADE
Flybridge Refrigerator UPGRADE
Alex Rowe, CPYB
With over 15 years of yacht sales experience, Alex has built a solid reputation among other brokers, service providers, and clients alike. His work ethics are simple. Work hard and always do whats right.
1306 Main Street
Sarasota, FL 34236