2008 Rybinsk Sheksna 105 AC
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Sheksna 105 AC is designed by the famous Dutch company ? Vripack.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 34 ft 4 in
Beam: 11 ft 3 in
LWL: 28 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 7 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (158 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (62 Gallons)
- The yachts (CE category - C) are equipped with modern navigation facilities and communication systems.
- Rich woods, real leather and materials by known manufacturers are used for decoration.
- On request, the choice of engine, finishing materials and navigation facilities can be changed.
- The aft cabin contains a double berth (2.10 m X 1.50 m) with storage lockers on the portside.
- In the saloon/wheelhouse there is a comfortable U-shaped settee and a table.
- Kitchen is separated from the saloon with half-partition, which creates visual solidity between these two spaces.
- There are also a shower, a toilet and a sink.
- Forward is a guest cabin with sufficient storage space in both wardrobes and beneath the bed.
- Alternative arrangements can be made upon request.
- The motor yacht can be ordered in two variants: 1) ready-to-operate, 2) semi-finished.