Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hans J. Johnsen
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 11461 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Fresh Water Tanks: (45 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (178 Gallons)
- The boat's all-round potential is reflected in the two cockpit layout options available: a 35 Sun Lounge edition, with a large sunbed and a passageway to port, and a 35 Sport, where the sunbed is replaced by a wide
U-shaped sofa with a central exit over an attractive canopy hatch in high-gloss mahogany.
- In the Sport edition, the seat aft of the helmsman's position can be slid electrically back to the U-shaped sofa to create an inviting sunbed.
- The coolbox, icemaker and sink in the cockpit are practical facilities for taking full advantage of the bathing platform aft.
- Below deck there is space for an attractive galley in luxurious high-gloss wood, practical heads and a large U-shaped sofa which converts into a double bed.
- Privacy is offered by a spacious midships cabin with high-level cupboards and a kingsize bed with feather mattress.