Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hans J. Johnsen
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 52 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 5 in
LWL: 49 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 37919 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo Penta D-9 ? 575
Fresh Water Tanks: (124 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (528 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
- A large bathing platform and an accommodating aft deck lead through triple glass sliding doors into a spacious cockpit saloon, containing an expansive U-shaped sofa and well-equipped wet bar.
- From a world-class helmsman's position, the great outdoors can be enjoyed through the huge sunroof in the hard-top from the electrically operated foot rest.
- Below deck, the genuine quality of the boatbuilder's craft is revealed in high-gloss woodwork in an airy saloon housing a light U-shaped sofa, flatscreen TV, and an ultra-modern galley, with stunning downlighting.
- Below the cockpit are twin cabins, one with two single beds, and one with a double which has direct access to a bathroom equipped with a Rondell shower.
- In the bows, the owner's suite has a kingsize double bed, ensuite bathroom and dressing table.