2009 Hydrolift S-24
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 39,950 Tax Paid
Built in Norway, the great design, versatility and blistering performance of the Hydrolift S-24 makes this boating experience immense fun. This Hydrolift S-24 has been kept in immaculate condition, she is highly specified and is ready to go for the coming season. A perfect day boat for those with the “need for speed”, guaranteed to put a big smile on your face. Must be viewed to be appreciated!
Please contact Cameron McKeon at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hydrolift AS
LOA: 25 ft 2 in
Beam: 6 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 4 in
Displacement: 1400 kgs
Total Power: 325 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Engine Model: 6.2 MPI
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 325 HP
Extras above Standard Configuration
- Grey Alcantara Niroxx upholstery to all seating and sun pad.
- Mooring package.
- Raymarine Dragonfly-4 Chart plotter/sonar/fishfinder.
- Full white tonneau cover.
- Black cover for centre console.
- Rear seat extension to sun pad.
- Battery charger kit.
Built in Norway, the great design, versatility and blistering performance of the Hydrolift S-24 makes this boating experience immense fun.
If you are looking for exquisite detailing, high quality and great driving experience at sea, the S-24 series is your answer. Praised by the international press for its design and performance, the Hydrolift S-24 has all the attributes, attitudes and driving qualities of a luxury sports car. Its unique combination of open pleasure boat and high-performance sports boat makes it perfect for a wide range of activities, from open water cruising to full action water sports.
This S-24 has one of the preferred engine options (Mercruiser 6.2 320hp petrol engine) for high performance boating, she boasts a high specification and has been kept in immaculate condition. You feel very safe when in the cockpit with the high topsides with grab rails.
A perfect day boat for those with the “need for speed”, guaranteed to put a big smile on your face. Must be viewed to be appreciated!
What an amazing boat, it cuts through the water like a knife! The finish is pure quality.
Engine Configuration & Machinery Details
- Single Mercruiser 6.2 MPI 325hp inboard petrol engine.
- Stainless steel Mirage 25P propeller.
- C.180 hours run (June 2016).
- Maximum speed c. 58 knots.
- Serviced January 2016.
- Hydraulic steering.
- 12v Electrical system.
- 1 x Engine start/service battery.
- Electric & manual bilge pumps.
- Navigation lights.
- Sony stereo system.
- Fuel tank – approx 260 liters (57 gallons).
- Console with windscreen and stainless steel grab rail.
- Stainless steel pop out deck cleats.
- Stainless steel staff & ensign.
- Black rubbing strake.
- Swimming ladder.
- 4 x fender lockers.
- Deck shower.
- Aft bench seat with storage locker.
- Adjustable bolstered helm & co-pilot seats.
- Ski cleat set into aft deck.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Sun pad at the stern.
- Two seats forward of the console.
- Large forward storage locker that can be used a single berth, includes mattress.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- Seafire automatic extinguisher in engine bay.
- Fire extinguisher at helm.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.