Fully Loaded V-Drive 2009 Sundancer with 240 Hours. Maintained and upgraded by her very knowledgeable owners.
Sea Ray has been selling this model for the last ten years. Badged as a 310 for the first three years and 330 Sundancer from 2010 to 2017. This model and design are a huge hit with boaters worldwide!
Some of her notable features and upgrades include but and not limited to.....
• Mercruiser 5.7L DTS 300HP V-Drive engines with Smartcraft display
• Equipped with bow and stern thruster's!
• Generator, Air Conditioning and Heat
• 3 refrigerators
• New front isinglass 60mm Macralon 1 year ago
• New carpet 9/16
• 4 new batteries 11/15
• Converted all lighting to LED’s
• Replaced both engine exhaust manifolds & risers with OEM parts 2015
• Extended rear retractable shade
• Sun pad for bow
• Cockpit fill-in seating cushions to make a relaxing a private layout area
• Raymarine Color GPS/Fish Finder/ Radar
• Removable bait bag and circulation pump for fishing
• Custom stainless steel removable staple style handrails on swim platform for added safety while boarding or fishing. Call today for a showing! Boats with these options and in this condition don't come up often these days. Don't miss out!
Ben Masonheimer - 619-800-3491 - email@example.com
Please contact Ben Masonheimer at 916-3963491
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 14000 lbs
Number of single berths: 3
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 12
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
Bimini Top - Full Camper Canvas
Manufacturer Provided Description
The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificaent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra-large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space.
Twin Yanmar diesel and Mercruiser sterndrives, as well as V-drive, available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.