Yacht mit Vollausstattung! Einzigartiges Interior! Überstellungskosten ans Mittelmeer ca. 35.000,-EUR. Alle Infos auf Anfrage.
Sunseeker Predator 74
Built in 2010.
Fitted with 2 x MAN 1800 / 2 x 1800 hp / Top Speed 42 kn
Actual hours engine: 330 h (Nov. 2015)
Actual hours generators: 510 (Nov. 2015)
* German registration
* Full Vat paid
* Lying in Germany, Area Warnemünde
* Engine service incl. software updates, in spring 2015
* Generator service , in spring 2015
* Air-condition service, in spring 2015
* Antifouling, in spring 2015
* Polishing (hull and superstructures), in spring 2015
* All working are detectable with original invoices
Unique high gloss interior laquered in black and white, combined with
red carpets (renewed 2015) and white leather.
* 3 Besenzoni helm seat in the deck saloon in white leather
* Adjustable steering wheel + steering remote control on the drivers seat
* Carbon fibre dash panels
* Navigation courtesy lights
* electronic portable engine control
* New GS Displays including Ray-Net Systems
* Raymarine Glass Flybridge systems- new
* Raymarine Night Vision - new
* Raymarine Autopilot RAYS3G + new P70R
* Raymarine ST 70 colour speed and dopt system in lieu of standard
* Echo CIRP Downvision
* AIS Transceiver 650
* Funk Ray 240 ATIS
* movable Flircamerysystem
* 4kw 48“ HD digital open scanner – radar
* Stern Thruster –Sleipner SE 240/ 300 11,2 KW/15,3 PS mit Jettunnel, new – incl. new S-Linksystem 2XPCC 800 and Digi Prop System with Battery display
* Bow Thruster
* MAN Control with Trolling and Slipping function + RPM Synchro
* Yachtcontroller with bow/stern truster and anchor function
* remote control for emergency off
* Camera in engine room
* Air Conditioning in the Deck Saloon 2 x 16000 BTU
* Air Conditioning in the cabins 1 x 10000 BTU, 1 x 12000 BTU, 1 x 16000 BTU
* Bose 321 series II CD/ DVD Cinema Surround
* Bose 48 DVD / CD System in lieu of standard
* Dishwasher fitted in galley
* Dimmer switches in all cabins
* sprung matress in all cabins
* Sunseeker towels full set
* TV shore cable inlet
* Teak Cabin Stair Treads from Deck saloon to lower decks
* SAT TV in all cabins, all 5 TV´s renewed
* Anchor chain, additional 30 mtrs.
* Anchor 40 KG
* Sunseeker Fenders
* Additional pair of Alpine Marine Cockpit Speakers
* Sunbathing cushions with folding back rests
* Electric canopy for aft cockpit
* Glendinning cablemaster 1 x power feed and recovery 220 AC shorepower cable (63Ah)
* Extra pair mooring cleats
* Chocks on platform for Jet Ski or Tender
* Chocks for Seabob, incl. Orange Seabob
* Deck Wash - fresh water with outlets fwd & aft including deckwash hosekit
* Stainless steel new fridge and icemaker in cockpit 2015
* Winch - Lewmar
* Teak flooring for the Deck Saloon and Teak Side Decks - new in 2015
* Fitted crew cabin
* Crew Cabin Air Conditioning 1 x 8000 Btu
* Diesel FuelMag conditioning system for engines and generator
* 20 KW Kohler Generator
* Dinghy Inflator & socket 12 volt
* 24V 95A 3 Battery charger incl. monitoring system
* Separate 12V 25 A charger
* Inverter Victron 2KW 24V/ 40A
* Complete new set of batteries in 2015
* Liferaft 8 man canister
* Williams 325 Jet Rib incl. cover and Raymarine Dragonfly 7''
* Tender recovery roller system
* Washer/Dryer in locker under companionway steps
This Predator 74 represents a unique MASTER PIECE from
It was the first vessel in this range, where the complete interior was
personalized and individualized, on the owners needs. The purchase price in 2010 was close to 3.5 Mio Euros.
Within the past years DESTINY III was always maintained and serviced on the highest level. The owner, always upgraded the vessel on the highest and latest technology. In 2015 he invested for Teak, Night Vision, Service and TV/ SAT updates more than € 200.000,-.
If you are looking for class and not for standard, DESTINY III will always give you this "extra mile" more, that other vessels will never achieve. A viewing is a must, because you can't compare with any other Predador 74 in the market.
This vessel owns the description – OUTSTANDING!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.