$25,000 PRICE REDUCTION!!
This is the only pre-owned Tyana 64' currently on the market
Unique Opportunity to acquire a Fully Custom Offshore Cruising Sailboat Lying in the United States in Annapolis. Built by the famed Tayana Shipyard, she features all American systems as she was built for owners from Washington DC.
Owner's original design requirements were simple:
1) NO CLUTTER ON DECK (hidden running rigging)
2) NO COMPROMISE ON COMFORT (emphasis on all the comforts of home relating to the inside accommodations; library, day head, big shower, extensive galley, etc)
3) Interior Spaces designed for maximum exterior views (raised dinette and NAV station)
4) Overall rig and deck plan was designed to provide Single or Short Handed Sailing with ease.
Originally built in 2009 at a cost of over $1.8 Million Dollars, this is a proven Ocean Going vessel with Sleek modern conveniences and hidden but very well thought out design features. Some of these include no lines on deck (they all run aft under in hidden channels). Raised Main Salon dinette so everyone can see out when seated inside. "Flexible" forward staterooms can convert from one to two separate rooms with a built in sliding centerline door. If two Couples are cruising, the couple with the forward area can open to one giant stateroom.
Day head for use while cruising. Raised Nav Station, reading library area for relaxing in the evening with a book.
* 3 Staterooms 4 Heads
* In boom furling by Leisurefurl
* Push button Furling of all sails
* New Hydraulic Steering
* Mast Un-Stepped, All wiring, rigging & spreaders checked
* New Leisurefurl Boom Cover to protect mainsail
* New cockpit Covers
* New 100% Jib, Norlam (North) 2015
* Reaching Genoa (Code 0) Norlam (North) 2014
* UK Sails asymmetrical spinnaker with furling drum
The list goes on and on and is available upon request and represents the owners ongoing commitment to keeping this yacht in turnkey condition. Over $ 140,000 was spent in the last year checking, refurbishing and replacing different components throughout the topside, rig and operating systems aboard to ensure she 100% ready to sail to the caribbean tomorrow!
Absolute bargain when you start comparing this yacht to what you can buy for under a million in todays market. A lot of debate went into pricing and ultimately we decided to offer her well under the million dollar mark knowing price and condition are everything in the resale market. Come take a look, you will be very impressed.
CALL EZRA ANDROUS 410-693-1887
Winches Lewmar 24-volt electricsystem
77CEST X 2 PRIMARY, 65 CEST x 2SECONDARY
6 Dock Street
Annapolis, MD 21401