2009 Wauquiez Pilot Saloon 55
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 420,000 Tax Not Paid (£ 369,330)
In immaculate condition and with full extras. --- Grey Hull
Iron keel - Spinnaker - Carbon telescopic davits - Water maker - A/C - Skipper bed - TV's - Raymarine pack - Aluminium gangway - Grey hull - Extra 150L fuel tank - Under water ligths
for further information please contact Tal Hollander: +972-507644436
Please contact Lawrence Nathan at +972 (0)9 9513248
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret/Racoupeau Yacht Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 17.70 m
Beam: 4.95 m
Maximum Draft: 2.30 m
Displacement: 19500 kgs Half Load
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 110HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (830 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (560 Litres)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Electric bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 220V
I : 69.17 ft
J : 20.08 ft
P : 65.00 ft
E : 24.42 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
This new flagship will benefit from the experience acquired by Wauquiez with its highly successful predecessors.
Larger, faster and more comfortable, the Pilot Saloon 55 will also add a new dimension to the Pilot Saloon concept in terms of equipment and luxury: she will truly be a prestigious and exceptional blue water sailing yacht.
- Natural lighting, luxurious space and comfort
- As with all Pilot Saloons, the 55 offers a panoramic 360° vision from the saloon, whether seated around the dinette table to starboard or at the navigation station to port.
- Burmese teak is present everywhere, and the Pilot Saloon 55 offers an outstandingly refined living space inside, whether in the owner's aft cabin or in the 2 guest cabins, with their en suite head compartments.
- The «U» shaped galley of the Pilot Saloon 55 is designed to be as comfortable and convenient at sea as in the harbour, with an impressive storage volume.
- The Pilot Saloon 55 comes with the arch that takes the mainsheet away from the cockpit and receives the bimini, cockpit speakers, cockpit light etc...the 2 electric primary winches allow a complete control of the boat from any of the 2 steering stations.
- The genoa and main sheets as well as the manoeuvring lines are run aft under the coachouse coamings, for a totally uncluttered deck.
- To make short handed sailing easy, the foretriangle of the Pilot Saloon 55 consists in an efficient and simple self tacking jib.
- The long bow fitting is designed to receive a furling gennaker or «Code Zero» for light air performance.
- The mainsail (fully battened or in mast furling) is also easily manoeuvered and trimmed from the helmsman's stations.
- For a true blue water sailing programme
- In consideration of the experience acquired by Wauquiez with hundreds of blue water sailors, the new Pilot Saloon 55 receives an equipment in line with its sailing programme
- She has important water and fuel tankages and generous storage of course, but also an outstanding standard equipment including bow thruster, electric winches, generator etc...,/ul>
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.