Number of cabins: 4
Number of bathrooms: 4
Description per area Layout Helm: The helm is well designed for the captain with all gauges and instruments are easily accessed and operated. The twin captain's chairs with electronic operation for raising, lowering and sliding. The side door gives the captain immediate access to the side deck. Electronic CAT engine controls, Digital CAT displays, Bennett trim tabs, Furuno GPS/Radar/Autopilot, Electronic CAT engine displays Hydraulic sidepower- Bow and stern thrusters Eplex electronic touchscreen for complete systems control. • 2 helm seats with electric controls- leather treatment 2014 • Ac/Dc control systems panel • Door to side deck • VDO Instrument panel • VDO Fuel gauges • Hydraulic Power-assisted steering • VDO rudder position indicator • Bennett electro-hydraulic trim tab controls with indicators • 2 Furuno 12" Navnet 3D Displays • Furuno Navpilot • Plastimo high-speed compass • Furuno speed log • Furuno echo sounder with alarm • Simrad RS87 VHF • Anchor winch remote control • Chart area • 3 Windscreen wipers with freshwater wash rinse • 3 Bilge pump controls with visual ‘pump running’ indicators • Fuel contamination alarm system • Air-conditioning outlets. • 12v outlet • Red night lighting and white overhead light • Oceanview night vision camera • 1 Sidedeck water tight door • Furuno AIS system display • Princess leather wrapped tilt steering wheel
Electronic Electrical Equipment: The 27kW Onan generator (2200 hrs. approx.) is the larger upgraded genset. 24 volt: • 4 x heavy duty batteries for engine starting • 6 x heavy duty auxiliary batteries • engine alternators charge both banks of batteries via automatic switch charging system • 2 x 80amp battery chargers charge both banks of batteries via an automatic switch charging system • Battery paralleling system with remote control at helm position • Remote battery master switches with control switch at main panel • Circuit breakers on all circuits. • 24-12v converter for certain navigation and radio circuits 220/240 volt: • Shore support inlets • Generator/shore support change-over system • Power points in saloon, galley (double), owner’s stateroom, guest and crew cabins • Polarity check system • Earth leakage safety trip
Equipment Standard Equipment: Cockpit station with bow and stern thruster and single lever throttle gear controls Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system Hydraulic Bow and Stern thrusters 24v DC/240v AC electrical system 240v shore power with 2 x 80-amp float battery chargers 220v/240v diesel generator (27 kw) Multi-zone air conditioning w/ digital controls Remote control electric anchor winch Bennett Electro-hydraulic trim tabs with indicators Furuno Autopilot Simrad VHF with DSC R/T radar 2 Furuno Navnet 3D Radar with scanner and GPS/chart plotter (twin displays) Furuno speed and distance log ACR Remote control searchlight Combination Panasonic microwave/conventional oven/grill Vitrifrigo refrigerator (full height with deep freeze) Icemaker Dishwasher Cockpit wetbar with sink, top loading coolbox and electric barbecue Vacuflush toilets with holding tank Salon LCD TV/DVD with surround-sound system Teak-laid transom platform/cockpit deck/steps to side decks Cockpit sunbed and cushions Double opening stainless steel framed saloon door with drop window Hard top with electrically operated sliding sunroof Electro-hydraulically opening garage with storage for up to 17' jet tender Transom door Transom platform with electro-hydraulic raise/lower mechanism Hot and cold transom shower Tonneau cover for aft deck area
Fuel System: Twin fuel tanks with interconnection system giving 1457 US gallons • Fuel fillers on both side decks • 2 High-capacity dual Separ fuel filters/water traps with changeover valves and visual contamination warning at console • Remote fuel shut offs in helm locker • Fuel gauges on helm console
Water System: Water tank totaling 240 Us gallons plus 54 Us gallon hot water heater • Automatic water pump with filter • Main circuit breaker at switch panel • Water level gauge • Deck filler • Dometic quietflush Wc system with/106 Us gallon/holding tank, gauge and electric overboard discharge with 2- macerator back-up system as well as dockside discharge system
Exterior Cockpit: The aft cockpit is a welcoming area. There is a large lounge to enjoy while at the dock or underway. U-shaped seating, teak table and L-shaped sofa is to starboard. To port is the wet bar, refrigerated drink box and grill.
Further aft is a large sunpad. The passerelle extends from under the step for Mediterranean docking.
• Teak decking • U-shaped seating/dining area with folding table and additional L-shaped seating area w/ storage forward to starboard • Cockpit wetbar with stainless steel sink, top loading coolbox, electric barbecue, waste bin and storage • (3) Paneled sunbed aft with new cushions & electric hatch with storage area - new cushions 8/2015 • Storage garage for dinghy/jet ski and general stowage with electro-hydraulic aft door and electric winch system for dinghy/jet ski retrieval • Life raft storage (for 2 x 8 man) • Access door to crew cabin • 220/240v shore support inlet • Storage lockers- port & stbd • Stainless-steel grabrails • Cockpit lighting • Cockpit speakers are linked to salon surround sound system with local control. • Twin cockpit gates with clear Lexan. The aft deck and leads to the hydraulic bathing platform, hot and cold transom shower, foldaway swimming ladder. • Aft deck hard top to aft rail cover • Markilux electric cockpit sunshade • Swim platform with hydraulic power lift for easy water access for your jet-ski or tender. (400 kg capacity)
Deck Fittings: The Aft sunpad, forward sunpad, teak deck, all have storage fore and aft. Stainless steel handrails from bow to stern with stainless steel grabrails on the deckhouse. The forward sunpad has an electric raising back. All cushions were replaced in 8/2015.
Teak decks in the cockpit and along the sidedecks all the way to the bow. Self stowing anchor with 290 feet of chain and windlass with bow and helm controls.
• Lewmar reversible hydraulic anchor winch with foredeck and helm controls • Self-stowing 50kg/110lb Delta anchor with chain • (2) Bow anchor lockers- port & stbd • Anchor fresh water washdown • Stainless steel stemhead roller with automatic anchor launch and retrieve • Stainless-steel bow, stern and spring cleats (8) • Stainless-steel fairlead and guardrails • Two Lewmar 24Velectric stern line winches • Stainless-steel coach roof handrails • Forward sunbed area with new cushions 8/2015 • Twin lockers for storage of fenders, ropes and sunbed cushions- forward • Fore deck hatch to VIP cabin • PVC rubbing band with stainless-steel insert • Full set of iMcO navigation lights • Running lights • Twin electric horns • Opacmare electro-hydraulic telescopic passerelle (4.4m) with remote control • Stern docking lights • Foredeck sunbed with electrically adjustable headboard w/ new cushions (2015)
Mechanicals 2x 1825HP Caterpillar C32 Acerts . Bow and stern thrusters make close quarter maneuvering a breeze. Redundant hydraulic power from either motor for safety. Five blade veem propellers. The engine compartment is roomy and tall with engine access even over the tops of the motors. The Onan 27kW generator is aft in a hush box (2133 hrs). Further aft is the doghouse/electrical room housing the A/C units and electrical panels. • Engine room soundproofed • High-volume air intakes • 2 engine room extractor fan with electronic time delay • Engine exhaust silencers and water-cooled exhausts • Engine beds integrally moulded with hull for strength and vibration absorption • Forward and aft engine-room bulkheads integrally bonded • Engines flexibly mounted • Automatic fire extinguisher with remote override control • Automatic and manual bilge pumps • Engine-room lighting • Propeller shafts w/ prop speed • Veem 5-bladed propellers • High-speed balanced rudders • Cathodic protection for sterngear • Sterngear, engines, fuel tank fillers, etc all electrically bonded • Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system • CAT single-lever electronic engine controls • Freshwater outlet point in engine room • Dripless shaft seals • Dual Separ Fuel water separator- port and stbd engines and generator
Main saloon Through the triple sliding glass doors into the salon. Ostrich sofas, stained Oak floors, and the beautiful maple wood paneling finish and compliment this area. Extra large windows to port and starboard further adds an airy, open feeling. The opening aft bulkhead window and sliding stainless steel framed doors gives you a huge open space from the aft deck all the way forward to the windshield.
The hidden TV with Intellian HD Satellite (New 2015) and Bose Lifestyle 5.1 systems offers entertainment and adds music to the atmosphere or you can watch movies. There is a drink fridge forward with glass and bottle storage.
Forward to port is formal dining for eight with (4) Ostrich covered chairs and a matching L-shaped sofa surrounding a beautiful high gloss walnut dining table.
Overhead is an opening hardtop skyroof. It is the width of the salon and almost 8' long.
• U-shaped Ostrich sofa with high gloss Walnut coffee table to starboard • Bar unit incorporating refrigerator, bottle and glass storage to starboard • Entertainment centre incorporating LED TV/DVD/Radio/MP3 with power lift linked to Bose surround sound system • L-shaped dining table - Fwd. to port w/ Ostrich L-shaped settee & (4) Ostrich covered chairs • All windows have safety glass • Electric opening window to starboard and aft • Blinds, curtains or sunscreens on all windows and doors • Overhead down lighters and concealed lighting • Electrically operated opening sunroof • Double opening stainless-steel framed saloon door with drop window to starboard • Cruisair A/C w/ digital control • 42" Samsung flatscreen TV - is hidden and has a power lift system - New TV 2015 • Bose DVD/CD/MP3/iPhone speaker surround sound - New • Wenge wood sole w/ white carpet in salon area • Aft deck, salon, galley, and master stateroom all have cool LED lighting • Large opening hardtop sunroof with custom panels that cover the (3) clear windows overhead when desired
Master cabin and bathroom Moving aft is the Master Suite running the full beam of the yacht amidships. Large portlights bring in the light outside and keep bed this area bright and open. The island king sits on the forward bulkhead and with bedside nightstands on each side. The dressing table and walk in closet are to port. Starboard under the side windows is the leather chaise lounge. All the way aft is the Master bath with beautiful black galaxy granite floors and vanities. The towel warmer exemplifies the class this yacht represents.
• Large King size bed on center-line • Dressing table with chair and multiple storage drawers. • A Samsung flat screen 42" TV and HD SAT TV with Bose 3.2.1 sound system. • Walk-in wardrobe • Built-in safe • Chaise lounge • Drawers and storage lockers • Overhead lights and individual berth lights • 2- black and chrome reading lamps • DVD/radio/ MP3 with surround sound system en-suite bathroom: • Twin washbasins with Samuel Heath mixer taps • Separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out • Extractor fan • Mirror • Storage lockers • Large stall shower w/ Hansgrohe fixture & black galaxy granite floors • Dometica Vacuflush head • This cabin is light and open with light-fabric paneled walls
VIP cabin and bathroom Forward at the bow is the private VIP Stateroom with Ensuite Head. This nice, warm bedroom gives your guests privacy and comfort. The opening double skylight has an electric shade and there are opening portlights to bring outside light.
Island berth with hanging lockers to port and starboard provides your guests with a very nice place to retire to after a day on the water. A Samsung 19' TV with Kenwood DVD and a Bose 3.2.1 sound system adds to their comfort. The ensuite head has beautiful light marble vanity and a large enclosed shower.
• Large double bed • Vanity unit with storage • Wardrobe with shelves • Drawers, cupboards and storage lockers • LED TV/DVD/Radio/MP3 • Overhead and individual berth lights • Deck hatch with fly screen and blind en-suite bathroom: • Washbasin with Monobloc mixer tap • Separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out • Extractor fan • Mirror • Storage lockers
Guest cabin and bathroom 1 Port Guest Stateroom To port is the 2nd guest stateroom. This room has twin berths with drawer space and a hanging locker. There is entry to the third day head. Black galaxy granite and vanity with separate shower. Entry from the hall sees this head double as the day head aft.
• Two full-size single berths - side by side • Wardrobe with shelf and hanging locker • Storage lockers • Downlighters and individual berth lights • Ensuite bathroom w/ stall shower • Washbasin with Samuel Heath mixer tap • Separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out • Extractor fan • Mirror • Storage locker • Separate access from passageway as well as from cabin • 2 Opening port lights • Wood venetian blinds • (1) Kenwood CD/DVD/MP3 player • (1) Samsung 19" flatscreen TV
Guest cabin and bathroom 2 Bunk Stateroom to Starboard: To starboard is the 3rd guest stateroom. This room has twin bunks with drawer space and a hanging locker. There is entry to the third day head. Black galaxy granite and vanity with separate shower. Entry from the hall sees this head double as the day head aft.
• Two full-size single berths • Wardrobe with shelf and hanging locker • Storage lockers • Downlighters and individual berth lights • Ensuite bathroom w/ stall shower • Washbasin with Samuel Heath mixer tap • Separate shower cubicle with automatic shower pump-out • Extractor fan • Mirror • Storage locker • Separate access from passageway as well as from cabin • (2) Opening port lights • Wood venetian blinds • (1) Kenwood CD/DVD/MP3 player • (1) Samsung 19" flatscreen TV
Galley Down the stairs to starboard is the galley finely appointed with beautiful white marble countertops. The full galley has Vitrifrigo refrigerator and 2-drawer freezer along with a Vitrifrigo icemaker; twin stainless steel sinks with Hansgrohe faucet; Neff four-zone cooktop; Neff dishwasher; Panasonic microwave/convection oven; Bosch Exxcel washer/dryer combi unit.
• Granite counter-tops • Shott four-zone ceramic hob w/ exhaust hood & light • Combination Panasonic microwave/conventional oven with grill • Vitrifrigo Icemaker • Miele Dishwasher • Stainless-steel sinks with Delta mixer taps • Vitrigrigo full height fridge/freezer • Storage cupboards, drawers and lockers • Waste bin • Combination Miele washer/dryer and storage in companionway • Cruisair air-conditioning control • Abundant drawer and cabinet storage
More details Hull material: Fiberglass - VTR Hull type: Other Boat type: Motor Yachts Transmission type: Other
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.