Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 48 ft 2 in
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 32540 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Cummins MerCruiser Diesel QSB 5. 480 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (111 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (330 Gallons)
- Large sociable flybridge, with "C" shaped seating sunlounge and twin seats accompanying helm.
- Flybridge has wetbar which includes, grill, sink, icemaker and coolbox, and has large foldaway bimini with lights
- Large swim platform with foldout ladder, and excellent storage for fenders and rapid access for liferaft
- Big "L" shaped seating in cockpit connected on same level through double bifold patio doors into saloon.
- Symmetrical "L" shaped seating port and starboard in saloon
- Entertainment unit TV, CD,DVD and drinks and glasses and extra storage.
- Standup lower helm and large open atrium down into galley and diner
- Fully equiped galley, with large sink, fridge, hob, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and ample storage.
- Diner seating which easily transforms into extra double birth when needed.
- Forward cabin with separate ensuite shower and head
- Luxury full beam master cabin with ensuite stall shower and toilet
- Furniture in walnut finish with leathers and linen style fabrics with natural hues and accents of plum, lime green and chocolate brown.
- Sports cruiser performance POD drive system
- Choice of hull gelcoat finishes from white, Sealine blue, dark brown and yellow