SUNSEEKER PREDATO 60' - BY 2010 - FIRST REGISTRATION 2012 -
EXCELLENT CONDITION - FULL-OPTIONAL -
JUST ONE OWER
Please for any question you might have, don’t hesitate contact with me or by mobile phone: +34 670667446 or by e-mail: email@example.com
Quedo a Vuestra completa disposición, para mas informaciones o aclaraciones por favor contactar telefónicamente conmigo llamando al Móvil: +34 670667446 o vía e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This 40-knot speedster is as much about performance as it is about comfort. A high performance hull belies the space onboard, where accommodation is optimised. Both open and hard top versions are available. And as well as a choice of engines, there's also an option in drive systems. The more compact pod drive saves engine room space enabling an enlarged master suite. Luxury is extended throughout with a large main deck area providing ample space for dining and entertaining. Large sunpads are positioned fore and aft and the garage provides ample storage for tender or jet ski. Down below the saloon and three guest cabins all offer a typically high level of comfort and feature their own entertainment systems.
SUNSEEKER PREDATOR 60'
With engines MAN V8 - 2 x 1200 hp
- Air Conditioning in the cabins 1 x 8000 BTU 1 x 16000 BTU 1 x 10000 BTU
- Anchor chain - additional 30 mtrs of 10mm
- Black American Walnut wood finish interior in lieu of standard.
- Bow sunbathing cushions with folding backs rests
- Bow Thruster - Sleipner SP155TCi-24V - 10.7hp
- Canopy - Electric canopy for aft cockpit
- Carbon fibre effect console panels
- Cleats - Extra pair 10" Mooring Cleats fitted to the aft edge of the hull band below the hull/deck joint
- Cockpit upholstery and bow sunbathing cushions in sunbrella canvas in lieu of standard
- Galley worktop in lieu of standard
- Generator Upgraded to Kohler 17kw 50Hz (17EFOZD) in lieu of standard
- Hard top - Hydraulic lifting platform
- Raymarine Autopilot system ST6002+ in lieu of standard
- Raymarine E120 -12.1" Colour Radar plotter with Raystar 125 GPS Diff receiver and 4kw 48" open scanner in lieu of std radar
- Raymarine Ray 240E Class D-DSC - VHF in lieu of standard
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth system in lieu of standard (Option to match other Raymarine equipment selected)
- Roman Blinds in Master cabin in lieu of standard curtains
- Safe - 2 brick - with Digital lock
- Shipping Cover
- Signwriting of boat name on stern in vinyl
- Stern docking Winches - Lewmar C3 fitted port and starboard
- Teak Cabin Stair Treads from Deck saloon to lower decks
- Teak Cockpit Decking
- Tender recovery roller system
- Vanity tops in toilets Master and forward in Granite in lieu of standard.
- Venetian blinds in lieu of standard curtains in the starboard cabin.
- Washer/Dryer located under the fridge.
- Winch - Lewmar Anchor winch upgrade from V4GD-24V to V5GD-24V.
Hull color: Black hull band and boot top white deck black upper deck section. Black American
Walnut wood finish interior