2010 Windy 32 Grand Tornado
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Grand Tornado´s luxury is self-evident in the below-deck saloon, with its exclusively equipped galley, heads and large U-shaped sofa, which converts into refined berths by lowering the table.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hans J. Johnsen
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 31 ft 11 in
Beam: 9 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 10141 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Fresh Water Tanks: (39 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (155 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 5
- In the cockpit, the cleanly laid-out ergonomically designed helm with its two robust chairs adjoins a wet bar with hot and cold running water.
- An attractive sofa running along the starboard side harmonises with a wide L-shaped sofa to port, equipped with an adjustable seat back which can be moved right to the edge of the inviting sunbed aft.
- An easily accessible bathing platform rounds off the Grand Tornado's sensuous contours.
- A galley fitted out in high-gloss wood with a Corian worktop leads on to a wide U-shaped sofa which converts into sleeping quarters in the below-deck saloon.
- Practically equipped heads with shower adjoining the entrance to a spacious midships cabin with double bed underscore the all-pervasive and exclusive quality of this boat.