SIGNIFICANT PRICE REDUCTION : OWNER IS KEEN TO SELL!!
The Baia One Hundred combines the strong sporting lines of a luxury speed boat with all the comfort and space of a displacement yacht, and is available for immediate viewing in Hong Kong. She is presented in excellent condition and, with a recent price reduction, is priced to sell.
The One Hundred's top speed is 50 knots, but almost more notable is her 35 knot cruising speed, which covers great distances per hour, whilst also offering impressive fuel efficiency for a sport yacht of this size. The hull of the One Hundred was designed by some of Italy's best nautical engineers, and as such, her incredible hydrodynamics provide superb wave handling and excellent sea keeping, even at high speeds. A colleague of mine spent a lot of time on a Baia One Hundred off the coast of Italy and, even in the most unpleasant winter weather, he says the ride was impressively smooth.
In terms of enjoying a warm day on the water, the yacht's unique glass covered enclosure over the saloon blends seamlessly with the open-air deck, adding a unmistakable airy spaciousness that will leave you and your guests smiling. Below decks, the yacht's four-cabin layout offers luxurious overnight accommodations for up to ten people.
This immaculate yacht is easily accessible in Aberdeen. Contact us today and arrange a viewing, you will certainly be impressed!
Are you located further afield than Hong Kong? Please don't let that deter you from viewing this award-winning yacht. Hong Kong is extremely convenient for visitors, and one of Simpson Marine's friendly brokers will happily pick you up at the airport or your hotel and arrange a viewing of this Baia One Hundred.
• VHF Radio with DSC (1 with 2nd station)
• 19” LCD waterproof marine Display for navigation systems (2)
• Furuno navigation systems with 48 miles radar antenna, GPS antenna with cartographic
monitoring, Fish finder with 600W echo-sounder transducer
• Satellite TV Antenna (1) INTELLIAN I6 with 1 decoder for centralised plant
• GSM Antenna (1)
• Trac Phone Furuno Inmarsat FB500
• Interphones in all areas with GSM interface
• Magnetic compass
• E.P.I.R.B. (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon)
• Engine room emergency escape way through limber board swing door and rung ladder
• Stern GRP C-shaped sofa, convertible into sun pad with fabric cushions as per shipyard’s samples
• Tables (2) with teak surface and supplementary connection top, synchronised electric
• S/S External ladder to the upper deck superstructure area, glossy finish, with safety antislip floor
• Aft sofa headboard in GRP with stainless steel supports -- glossy finish
• 8 mm natural teak bridge floor on 8mm okuomè support -- grey seam
• Swimming platform, in teak
• Waterproof speakers (JL Audio), bow to stern, with independent zone control
• LED lighting under sofas
• Waterproof camera connected to the dashboard display and crew area
• Forepeak access with double assisted hatch and opening by means of limber board lifter
• "Bruce" type, s/s Anchor (1 Kg 110), glossy finish and rotating joint, hosepipe and
stainless bow cap with glossy finish. Hot-galvanized steel chain (1) 14 mm - 165 mt
• Fore anchor electric windlass (1) right vertical type 3500 W, 380V with electric foot control and chain counter.
• Warp electric windlass 2500 W, 380V (2) with foot electric switch (2)
• Stainless steel rub rail, glossy finish
• Fore stainless chocks (1) and at stern (2), glossy finish
• Stainless Docking cleats – glossy finish: bow (4) / amidships for spring (6) / stern (4)
• Stainless flag mast, glossy finish
• Aft hangar for tender with hydraulic carbon hatch, haulage launch slip with teflon rolls and tow electric windlass
• Hideaway hydraulic telescopic stainless passerelle with remote control
• Shore water inlet
• Waste water extractor plug (1)
• Waste oil extractor plug (1)
• Bilge water extractor plug (1)
• Aft external showers (2) with hot/cold mixer
• Fore shower with hot/cold mixer (1)
• GRP aft door with stainless glossy finish arms, Pantograph opening,
• Watertight squared skylight 700 x 700 (external dimensions), in the fore sundeck area, made of anti-corrosive anodized aluminium and Plexiglas with external handle (1)
• Stainless steel swimming ladder
• Stainless steel side Baia Logo, glossy finish (2)
• Varnished stainless steel mast with standard navigation lights
• Hand rail to the superstructure area - 30 mm
• Painted aluminium hatch to the upper deck superstructure area, operated by a gas-actuator
• Search light (2)
• Seakeeper gyroscopic stabiliser
• Openable Portholes made of s/s and plexiglas, “Europe” gray coloured, with friction hinges.
• Fixed plexiglas windows, “Europe” gray coloured.
• Upholstery panels and furnishings with alternation of two different wood tinges (light and dark) chosen from the shipyard’s samples, with glossy or matte finish.
• Wooden doors with leather décor stripe .
• Bathroom doors: interior side in wood with lacquered décor stripe .
• Crew area wooden doors.
• Chrome-plated handles
• Door handles with revolving plug for bathrooms and crew cabins
• Wooden furniture internal upholstery
• Chrome-plated bathroom accessories
• Chrome-plated faucets
• Washbasin stand in the owner bathrooms, main guest bathrooms, guests and salon
• Washbasin cabinet made of varnished wood
• Bathroom top and insert above wall cabinets with marble décor stripe plated on aluminium honeycomb support .
• Varnished wood wall cabinet with mirror doors and ant rolling s/s opening
• Marble plating on aluminium honeycomb shower column.
• Shower box fitted with lacquered wood panels, with crystal door and glossy finish s/s frame
• Teak grating and shower flooring
• Washbasin lacquered wood side bulkheads with inserts
• Wash basin side wall lightings (2)
• Porcelain TECMA WC with electric control in all bathrooms
• Complete accessories Kit in all bathrooms
• IP65 spotlights in the shower box (2) of all bathrooms
• Stainless stell Galley appliances (Miele) with satin finish
• Wooden venetian blinds in the bathrooms and crew areas
• Aluminium Venetian blinds in the galley
• Roller blinds in all cabins
• Air extractors in all heads
• Ventilation system with inlet into the galley, owner cabin, main guests cabin and corridor
• Air Conditioning digital control in all areas
HULL: Construction on female mould with traditional single-skin lamination of the bottom hull with Kevlar and vacuum technique of the closed cell, vinyl-ester resin PVC cored sandwich bulwarks.
Structural sandwich bulkheads, laminated with Kevlar by vacuums technique.
DECK: Construction on female mould with closed cell, vinyl-ester resin PVC cored and Kevlar - sandwich vacuum lamination.
SUPERSTRUCTURE: Structural scantling of the laminate by FEM method, single-skin lamination with fiber glass and vinyl-ester resin and with vacuum technique of the areas involved with sandwich lamination.
• 8 mm natural teak flooring on 8mm okuomè support with grey seam
• Water Proof-speaker with independent control (2)
• Painted aluminium access hatch operated by a gas-actuator
• Sunpad (2) with skai cushions or fabrics as per shipyard samples
• Sofa (double chaise longue) with skai cushions or fabrics as per shipyard samples
• LED lighting under sofa
• Stainless steel glossy finish side hand rail, 30 mm, on the right of the sofa
• Hand rails sundeck area
• I-POD connection
• Storage (1)
• Waterproof speakers (JL Audio) with independent zone control
• GRP sofa with seats and upholstered headboard
• LED lighting under sofa
• Teak tables (2) with electric base and opening top
• Hideaway Bimini Canvas with s/s frame
• Fore sunpad with cushions
• Drawer fridge (1)
• Side cabinets (2)
• “Director” chairs (4)
• 3 x Helm chairs, center seat has vertical lift gear and footboard
• Navicontrol AP3003 autopilot
• Rudder angle indicator
• Joystick steering
• Bow thrusterJoystick
• Trim-tabs Joystick
• Arneson trim Joystick
• Seakeeper controls
• Hydraulic sun roof
• Stairway access to galley & crew quarters
• Stairway access to guest accommodations
• 3 x L-settees
• Wet bar w/fridge & ice maker
• Bose audio system and multizone JL Audio speakers
• Hi/lo 42" TV
• Day head
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information, please contact Tom Allen: email@example.com