2011 Sea Ray 200 Sundeck
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Surrey, BC
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- Can$ 37,500 (£ 22,893)
Only 71.1 Hrs on Her 5.0 Liter MPI 260 Hp Mercruiser Engine With An Alpha One Leg. Twin Batteries C/W Battery Switch and Marine Battery Charger. Port A Potty, Garmin 521S GPS, Sony Marine Sound System, Tandem Axle Galvanized Trailer.
Please contact Master User at 604 538-9666
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Canada
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 21 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 4 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 20 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 3500 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1100 lbs
Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 5.0L MPI
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 71
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 260 HP
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 8
Electric bilge pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
Our design team set out to create a entry-level deck boat that would give families everything they want and more. The 200 Sundeck boasts more versatility, more storage, more performance, more everything. Get ready for serious family fun.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI Alpha 1 (260 hp) w/ECT standard engine
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- SmartCraft gauges and diagnostics
- Standard Bimini top with stainless steel hardware.
- Trailer with swing-away tongue and brakes.
- Bow block-off door under windshield.
- Forward-facing seat converts to a lounger on port side.
- Integrated/Extended swim platform.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership.
- Available in optional black, blue, burgundy, red, or pewter two-tone gel-coat finish with Sundeck graphics.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.