2012 Sea Ray 190 Sport
Somers Point, NJ
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Somers Point, NJ
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 25,900 (£ 20,223)
PRICE JUST REDUCED TO SELL!!
THIS BOAT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!
Like new, 2012 Sea Ray 190 Sport. Boat, motor, and trailer! Only 200 hours on 4.3 Mercruiser. Boat is in excellent shape with full cushions, bimini top, stereo, and more!
NJ Sales Dept - 609-926-1700
Please contact Sales Team at 609 926-1700
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 7 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2600 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1200 lbs
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 4.3L Alpha
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Fuel Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 8
Manufacturer Provided Description
This sporty model is available with dynamic hull color & cocpit vinyl color options and is standard with a fuel injected MerCruiser engine. A custom fitted tandem axle trailer comes standard with surge brakes and swing away tongue for convenience and storage.
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings.
- Standard extended swim platform
- Stainless-steel rub rail.
- Three exciting graphics and gel-coat color package options for extreme customization
- MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT w/Alpha 1 Sterndrive standard engine
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership (available in USA & Canada).
- Sleek design low-profile windshield.
- Sony® 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port.
- Stainless steel grab handles and beverage holders.
- Standard painted trailer with disc brakes, and swing-away tongue for convenient storage.
- Innovative bow rider seating.
- Gull wing sun pads for storage and engine access from cockpit and swim platform.
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel with glass gauges for improved visability and durability
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.