Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 9 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 7700 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT DTS Bravo III 380 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (130 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
- MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT w/Bravo III and Digital Throttle and Shift standard or optional twin engine upgrade
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics
- SmartCraft System View available with twin gasoline engine applications.
- Fiberglass sport spoiler.
- Integral swim platform with concealed stainless-steel swim ladder and optional extended swim platform.
- 12V Sony AM/FM single CD stereo with amplifier, six speakers, digital cockpit remote control, and iPod connector.
- Engine hatch with electric lifting system.
- Axius Drive systems now available.
- Floor storage with lighting and diamond plate flooring.
- Lockable enclosed head area with molded fiberglass liner, sink with pullout sprayer, and mirror.
- VacuFlush head system.
- Standard cockpit/tonneau cover.
- Transom seating or sun pad configurations.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
- Garmin GPSMap 640 chartplotter is standard
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.