2012 Sun Tracker Bass Buggy 18 DLX
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Denton, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 13,000 (£ 10,039)
This Sun Tracker was made for comfortable fishing. Whether you're taking the family out for a boat ride or to fish, there is ample seating and room to walk around. The same holds true if you're taking friends out for a fishing trip. She's only been used a handful of times so she has low hours on her 40hp Mercury. She's also got a trolling motor and comes with the trailer - ready to go whenever you are!
Please contact Mathews Brothers at 410-479-9720
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Pontoon
LOA: 20 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 1375 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1775 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fuel Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 8
Manufacturer Provided Description
The BASS BUGGY was America's first family fishing pontoon.
For 2012, it's ALL-NEW!
More luxurious, more fishable and more family friendly than ever before. This year, you'll find three fishing seats securely enclosed inside the fenced deck. And not one, but two aerated livewells! More rod holders and drink holders too.
In fact, everything is new: the console, captain's seat, console seat, roomy L-lounge, carpeting, high-gloss fencing and boarding ladder!
The only thing we didn't change was its "captain-friendly" easy-to-maneuver size.
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy, multichambered pontoon logs
- Bow fishing platform w/2 fishing chairs w/secure screw-in pedestals
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage
- Starboard console w/bucket seat, tinted windscreen, drink holder, tachometer, fuel gauge & vertical rod storage
- Forward-console seat w/aerated livewell below
- Aft fishing platform w/vinyl floor, fishing chair, vertical rod holders & molded livewell unit w/drink holder, rod holder & lid ruler
- Aft boarding platform w/non-skid surface & oversized boarding ladder w/large handrails
- 7' (2.13 m) color-keyed polyester Bimini top w/protective boot
- OPTIONAL FISH PACKAGE: Lowrance X-4 Pro fishfinder & MotorGuide W55 Wireless Series 12V, 55-lb. thrust trolling motor w/remote (battery not included)
- Length: 20' 0"
- Max. Recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 35 Gallons
- Pontoon Diameter: 24"
- Pontoon Length: 18' 4"
- Pontoon Material: 0.080 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. Weight: 1375 Lbs.
- Max. Person Capacity: 8 Persons
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1775 Lbs.
- Max. Person Weight: 1315 Lbs.
- Deck Width: 97"
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.