Unlike any other Catalina 445, Please see equipment List
Like New , Very Low Use, Extensively Equipped ! !
North Marathon 3DL Sails, Top Down Furling Asymmetrical
Electric Cabin Top & Genoa Winches, 66 LB SS Plow Anchor / 200' Chain
Hard Top Dodger, Bow Thruster, Generator,2000w Inverter, Air / Heat
Kato Dinghy Davits, Dinghy wlOutboard, Teak Cockpit Grate,
Winter Cover, Must See , As New Condition
The Catalina 445 model is the flagship of the Catalina Yachts 5 Series. Constructed to CE Category A standards, the Catalina 445 is a very capable vessel. The long low cabin house affords great vision from the twin helm cockpit. The upgraded fiberglass hard top dodger with attached bimini plus the windowed & screened cockpit enclosure adds a high level of comfort and protection. The custom cockpit cushions, including stern rails seats and varnished teak cockpit dining table make gathering in the cockpit a joy. Electric sailing handling winches , both the cabin top and genoa primary winches too, allow " push button ease " for tacking and furling the sails.
The layout below is well designed with privacy, storage, comfort and extended cruising in mind. The galley has multiple lockers, refrigerator and separate top loading freezer box. Aft of the galley is the cabin we had to invent a name for: " the flex cabin ". This port quarter cabin has a large deck hatch over it from the cockpit seat, so it can handle sails, bicycles or any other equipment loaded from above, when the sleeping bunks are folded out of the way. Yes, this cabin / cockpit locker is finished and can sleep two adults or 3 smaller size crew members. The top folding bunk can also be used as a work bench. The flex cabin also contains the " filter locker ", open the door and inside you will have easy access to the engine cooling strainer, the diesel fuel / water separator and the engine cooling fluid reserve ! !
The Salon and nav desk area are what you would expect in a 45 footer. Dining for several, including using the starboard side " game table" plus the large folding main dining table. The nav desk faces forward, has a very clean look and apprx 5 feet of hidden panel, where all of the controls and monitoring displays are located. There are plenty of auxiliary plugs for 12v, 110v and USB devices and a flip open tray for a laptop right in the nav desk surface.
Aft to port the guest cabin with a square queen size berth affords your guest a high level of comfort on a unique pedestal type design. The Guest Cabin has a private entrance to the aft head as well.
The owner's cabin is located in the forward 1/3rd of the vessel. It has it own private head with shower and a larger pedestal berth with storage under it. A small dressing seat with mirror is at the port side base of the berth. The berth offers an articulated mattress, push the button and the berth become a raised lounge for reading and relaxing. Both the owner's and guest cabins have real inner spring mattresses. Both heads are electric flush.
The Catalina 445 ( especially this one ) can be easy sailed by a crew of two. Options like the bow thruster for docking , furling and handling sails with the electric winches are great for a short handed crew. The 4 Blade Feathering Vari - prop ( $ 5,000 value ) insures plenty of performance both under sail and under power, docking or motor-sailing.
It's possible this Catalina 445 is the very best of it's kind, considering all of the upgrades and high end equipment, including new dinghy and outboard, the next owner, only needs to plan the next destination.
LOA 44' 5"... Beam 13' 7"....LWL 38' 4"...Bridge Clearance 63' 10" ( + / - )
Displacement 24,500 lbs Ballast 8,200 lbs Draft 5'
Fresh Water Tankage 178 US Gallons
Fuel : 66 Gallon Main Tank plus 18 Gallon Spare Tank
2 ea. Holding Tanks = 54 Gallons Tank Monitoring for 5 each Tanks
Original Factory Options
• Wing Keel
• Additional Refrigerator/Freezer in Galley
• Rigid PVC rub rail with Stainless Steel insert
• Upgraded Leather wrapped 40” wheels
• Electric powered winch on starboard cabin top for sheeting and furling
• Upgraded primary 2 speed electric winches port and starboard
• Bowsprit for reaching sail (removable) and separate Spinnaker halyard
• Selden Furling mast with upgraded vertical battens for main
• Cockpit cushions navy Sunbrella with grey piping
• Cockpit table with stunning high gloss varnished teak top and teak leaves
• Drink holders in teak table
• Ultra leather cream color interior cabin cushions
• Electric lifter for head of the forward berth
• Generator 6 kw Panda Generator with sound shield
• Air conditioning and reverse cycle heat - Two 16,000 BTU reverse cycle heat units
• Bow Thruster 6.5 hp Lewmar in tunnel
• Bimini full enclosure and screens
• Fiberglass Hardtop Dodger with Upgraded Ultra Clear panels
• Upgraded 2000 watt Inverter / 100 amp charger
• Stereo single CD, Bose speakers, Pods outside with remote, separate amplifier and woofer, Bluetooth compatible and cockpit remote controller
•Extra Jib Halyard with Line stopper
•Sunbrella Wheel covers (40 inch wheels) and Sunbrella cockpit table cover
•Raymarine P 70 Sail Autopilot system with Type 2 linear drive
•Raymarine P 70 Control head display at starboard helm
Optional Second reserve 18 gallon diesel fuel tank
Electronics & Navigation
• Raymarine 55 Dual station VHF with cockpit command Microphone
• 2 Raymarine 170 + MFD displays - 2 at port helm,
• Raymarine A15 500 class B Transceiver (Send and receive) with separate AIS, GPS antenna on fixed radar pole hoop
• Raymarine 170 instrument package (Wind) with wind transducer at mast head
• Raymarine E 125 GPS Wide Screen MFD Hybrid touch multifunction Nav / Radar display
• Custom remote GPS Antenna mounted on custom radar pole off transom for better reception compared to standard internal GPS.
• Raymarine 24" High Definition 4kw Digital Radome mounted on custom radar pole off the transom.
• 2ea Balmar electronic battery system monitors (gauge reads) fully charged to Zero charge
1ea for main batteries - two 8 D’s plus starting battery group 27 with off-on switch
1ea in forward cabin to monitor one 8 D used for anchor windlass and bow thruster
• Added Group 27 separate starting battery with 10 amp Echo charger
• Deck wash down system and connection in aft cockpit and forward anchor locker
• Second shore power connection in anchor locker. Great for bow in. Includes dual circuits with 2 transfer switches for safety and proper installation
• Dockside water connection with regulator
• Remote for windlass
• Upgraded Joy Stick control for bow thruster at Starboard wheel
• 2ea additional Edson antenna mounts on radar mast for AIS system and external GPS antenna for Raymarine 125 E widescreen
• 2ea Raritan toilet conversion kits (for fresh onboard tankwater flushing)
• 5ea 3-speed 12V DC fans, 3 in main cabin, 1 in forward berth, 1 in guest cabin
• Fabricated and installed custom Stainless Steel angled guard for E125 wide screen
• LED light on Radar hoop
• LED Trilight / Anchor light on masthead - includes 2 separate switches
• Dinghy towing pad eyes at stern
• 2 LED deck lights - Port and starboard lower spreaders
• Solar vent in Main salon
• 12 V outlet in cockpit
• 110 V extra outlet on starboard side of main cabin
• Intake Strainers on engine and generator thru hulls
• 66 lb stainless steel anchor and 200 feet galvanized chain and SS swivel
• Whole boat R V type charcoal water filter- replace cartridge every year $50
• Seagull IV pure drinking water filter at galley
• Epoxy bottom paint - complete 5 coat Interprotect 2000 system plus 2 coats Micron CSC bottom paint
• Replacement Alternator Upgrade: 160 Amp with single 10 groove wide belt and new pressure pulley - can charge at 150 amps at 1500 RPM
• Whale water temperature control valve - adjustable for hot water system throughout boat: Set at 125 - 130 degrees F
• 4 extra reading lights in main cabin
• 2 extra gates (port and starboard - amid ships - using Catalina support brackets - knee type
• Port and starboard Garhauer adjustable Genoa cars and stoppers
• Garhauer Marine dinghy motor lifting system on the Stainless Steel Radar pole
Sea Eagle Inflatable Dinghy with new 4hp Nissan 4 Stroke Outboard
2ea Dahon Folding Bicycles easily store in the flex cabin
4 ea. Inflatable Personal Life Vests
Misc Dock lines, Fenders and Safety Equipment
SAILS & Deck Gear
Original Catalina / Doyle 135% Furling Genoa
Original Catalina / Doyle Furling Mainsail w/ Vertical Battens
New in 2014, North Sails, Light Grey Color
3DL Marathon 600 Furling Mainsail 100% Aramid with vertical battens
3DL Marathon 135% Furling Genoa 100% Aramid
Catalina / Doyle Asymmetrical Spinnaker on Selden top down roller furling system
Furlex Headsail Furling System
Forespar Mast Mounted Downwind Whisker Pole Aluminum / Carbon Fiber Combo, Adjustable in length, on Adjustable Mast Track, New in 2015
Selden Removable Bow Sprit for Asymmetrical
" LIKE NEW CONDITION "
" Best OF " - EQUIPMENT LIST ! !
Sales Office at Torresen Marine (call for appointment)
3003 Lake Shore Dr
Muskegon, MI 49441