• Five-year Formula Guard protection. This covers all the components on the boat that normally have a 1 year protection plan. Formula Guard kicks in after the initial one year to protect for an additional 4 years. The program is transferable. Again, this is indicative of a company standing behind its product.
• Imron graphics. While it's rare for a boat not to have some graphics on the topsides, they are nearly always decals. Naturally these will start to peel after several years of use, and it's not uncommon to see dirt collect at the edges. Formula's graphics are applied with Imron, a polyurethane paint and a difficult process to apply. All of the problems with decals are thus eliminated.
• High-end finish. It's very easy to pick a Formula out of the crowd of boats going by. They generally have a much higher gloss and shine to their finish that makes them stand out above the rest. This is because Formula dedicates so much time to polishing its finishes to perfection.
• Self-bailing cockpit. I think that all sportboat cockpits which are higher than the waterline should be self-bailing, and this one is. It means that the boat takes care of herself when uncovered in a torrential rain at the dock.
• Automatic Fire Suppression system. This is an important safety feature in the engine room and Formula makes it standard.
• Available in two versions. The 240 Bowrider comes in either a "regular" or "sport" version. The sport version adds many more standard features, some of which aren't even available on the standard version. In short, it's the tricked-out version with all of the bells and whistles
Flagship Imron® Graphic Flagship tropical red Front & side curtains w/easy-mount zippers & aft cockpit enclosure Captains call Bennett® trim tabs WC with Macerator 200w cockpit subwooferSport arch Bimini Top Extra battery w/selector switch Polished stainless LED bow docking lights Wetbar Pilon for water ski
Julia Skoptsova firstname.lastname@example.org +7 (919) 777 20 10
Please contact Maria Razumeeva at +7 495 215 02 26 +44 20 3807 2198 +33 620 49 7361
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 7.32 m
Beam: 2.59 m
Maximum Draft: 0.91 m
Bridge Clearance: 1.42 m
Deadrise: 20 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2267 kgs
Aft-facing sun lounge—converts to full-length sunpad
Battery on/off switch
Sliding/locking cabin door
Custom patterned carpet
U-shaped forward double berth & filler cushion
Custom décor pillows
Dual polished stainless steel cupholders
Clarion® AM/FM/CD stereo w/high-power output
Two 6 1/2" speakers w/polished stainless steel grilles
Concealed portable head unit
Hanging locker and storage area
Carbon monoxide detector
Single engine installation
Automatic fire extinguisher
Thru-bolted engine mounts
Marine battery w/retainer
Active & passive galvanic corrosion protection systems
Automatic bilge pump
Stainless steel props
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.