Viewing Porto Rotondo, Sardinia. To appointment only.
Major price reduction.
The best equipped Gunfleet 43 afloat. Designed by Tony Castro. Very quick world cruiser. Easy for short-handed sailing with electric winches and electric inmast furling. Two cabins with large owner cabin and large separate en-suite. Fitted out in white oak. C-Zone and B&G instruments 12" Plotter, Navionics platinum charts, generator, full air-conditioning. Privately owned with a British registration,never chartered. Vat paid. Vinyll wrap has been removed so has a pristine gelcoat white hull.
LUXURY MARINE LTD
Ipswich Haven Marina, New Cut East
Ipswich IP3 0EA England
+44 7740 10 25 58 email@example.com www.luxury-marine.com
A remarkable boat, combining sparkling performance with an astonishingly spacious interior, the Gunfleet 43 is rewarding to sail in all weathers, being light on the helm yet positive. Her non-overlapping high aspect headsail provides excellent pointing ability and she is quick and easy to tack. Fast to accelerate, she gets into the groove quickly with hull speeds that defy her size and displacement. Above all, she feels comfortable and secure under sail and will take long passages in her stride without tiring her crew.
The cockpit and deck layout have been perfectly designed for easy, short-handed sailing, with sheets and traveller all within reach of the helmsman. There is excellent visibility from behind the ‘Flightdeck’ helm and the 43 provides a dry, comfortable ride. A unique feature is her flush aft deck, immediately behind the centre cockpit, effectively doubling the leisure space in warmer climes and perfect for relaxing and sunbathing.
The 43 features a spacious, light and airy saloon with centreline table, bar area and two settees, which double as seaberths. The galley is practical and a joy to use with abundant stowage in soft-close drawers, integrated GN Espace cooker, a ‘water station’ sink and stainless steel front-opening fridge and separate freezer. The real wow factor has to be the owner’s cabin, which offers the sort of space you would normally only expect to find on a yacht over 50 feet. Beautifully appointed, it features a superb en-suite, a desk and seating area. Forward is a second en-suite guest cabin making the standard layout perfect for a couple wishing to spend extended time aboard, joined occasionally by friends or family.
|Length Overall||13.43m (44' 1")|
|Length of Hull||12.88m (42' 3")|
|Length of Waterline||11.62m (38' 2")|
|Beam||4.07m (13' 4")|
|Draft||2,10 HPB Keel|
|Displacement||13,220kg (29,145 lbs)|
|Water||460 litres (100 gallons)|
|Fuel||460 litres (100 gallons)|
|Engine||Volvo D2 55hp (40kW)|
|Mainsail (fully battened)||48sq m (517 sq m)|
|Jib (furling 113%)||39 sq m (420 sq m)|
|Air Draft||19.22 m (36'1")|
|(excl. optional lights and aerials)|
NB Displacement and draft are quoted in typical cruising
trim for the standard yacht with half filled tanks.
• C-Zone monitoring and switching
• 12V domestic battery system
• 300 amp hrs 12V domestic battery bank - AGM sealed type
• 25 amp 12V battery charger
• Pressurised freshwater pump 12V
• Galley sink discharge pump
• WC basin/shower discharge pumps x 2
• Vimar switches
• Xenon interior lighting
• Reading lights x 6
• LED chart table flexi light
• Drinks locker auto lighting
• LED companionway and step lighting
• LED navigation lights
• Steaming light and deck flood lights
• Compass lights
• Auto ignition on cooker
• Gas solenoid with on/off switch - galley
• Hull ports – opening x 10
• Lewmar opening ports x 2 through cockpit sides into galley and aft shower
• Lewmar opening ports through deck saloon window in to galley and aft shower x 2
• Set of wrap-round deck saloon windows comprising forward, port and starboard side windows
• Flush Lewmar T60 fore hatch over fore cabin
• Acrylic fixed panel skylights forward of fore hatch into forward cabin and aft of aft hatch into aft cabin
• Flush Lewmar T10 hatches over forward passage and forward WC
• Lewmar T70 flush hatch over aft cabin
• Vertical sliding washboard - acrylic
• Companionway sliding hatch - acrylic
• All acrylic is tinted dark grey
• Emergency steering hardware
• Manual and automatic electric bilge pumps
• Steering compass at pedestal x 1
• Zinc guard protection to shore power circuit
• Mooring warps x 2
• Fenders x 4
• Boat hook
• Tool kit and cleaning kit
• Horseshoe buoy
• Safety harness points
• Fire extinguishers x 3
• Anchor 25kg CQR and 40m calibrated chain
• 2 coats of Antifouling
• 2.75kg LPG gas bottle x 1
• Basic signwriting
• Set of Owner’s manuals
Full cockpit cushions and aft deck sun lounging cushions
Winter cockpit cover, extending over forward deck
Custom bedding, fitted sheets etc.
Zodiac 325 fast roller and Honda 5 HP
3 electric winches and electric inmast furling
Vinyl wrap hull in silver metallic
C-Zone with additional 12" Plotter at chart table, touch screen with Navionics charts (Platinum)
Radio CD/DVD Player
Safety equipment, Life raft and life vests etc.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.