Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Simonis Vooigd Design
LOA: 11.46 m
Beam: 3.75 m
LWL: 10.48 m
Maximum Draft: 2.60 m
Dry Weight: 4900 kgs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x Volvo Penta D1-20, 3 cylinder 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (110 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: (110 Litres)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Fully battened mainsail
- The Hull is built using vacuum bagged hand lay-up before the hardening process starts, and is post cured after it has left the mould.
- The laminated construction consists of hydrolysis - proof epoxy resin, multidirectional fabrics and foam as sandwich material.
- Internally the laminate is sealed using topcoat.
- No Gelcoat – Painted Finishes.
- The Deck and Hull are bonded together using epoxy, providing a neat joint. The laminated construction consists of hydrolysis-proof epoxy resin, multidirectional fabrics and predominantly foam core with end-grain balsa used in certain areas.
- All deckfittings have Aluminium reinforcements laminated into the deck.
- The Pacer 376 R offers a factory developed non-skid surface.
- The Pacer 376 R offers upgraded ‘race spec’ deckgear. All lines lead back to the cockpit. Halyards and sail trims lead to a series of power clutches and fairleads on the companionway garage, each leading to a respective Winch on the coachroof.
- Winches: Lewmar
- 2 x Coachroof Halyard and spinnaker Winches – 2 x 46AST
- 2 x Primary Winches 50AST
- 2 x Mainsheet Winches 50AST
- 2 Winch handle pockets and 2 winch handles are supplied.
- The Lewmar ‘German’ mainsheet track system is positioned fwd of the steering wheel pedestal, with car position controls leading to port and starboard for easy of trimming.
- The Backstay controls are brought forward from the transom to port and starboard positions adjacent to the wheel so affording ease of trim to either the helmsman or mainsheet trimmer.
- The Jib car controls lead back to the cockpit.
- Two recessed deck lights are installed on port and starboard just fwd of the open transom.
- The Shore-Power plug socket is installed below the starboard coaming aft of the steering wheel.
- The exterior manual bilge pump point is positioned on port, aft of the steering wheel affording the helmsman easy access.
- The Pacer 376 R offers a large modern self-draining cockpit with open transom, all very well laid-out for ease of sailing and the cut and thrust of competitive racing.
- The Gas locker is easily accessible on the port side of the cockpit, and the engine throttle control on the starboard side of the cockpit within quick reach of the helmsman.
- A self draining locker (designed for life raft or general use) is provided, and access to the lazarette (steering gear and systems) is via a waterproof frosted-glass deck hatch.
- The coamings are contoured for comfort and the deck surfaces have the factory developed non-skid.
- A spacious saloon with 2 linear lightweight berths/settees adjacent to each other.
- There is quick and easy access to storage under, and full length timber shelving extending to the saloon fwd bulkhead behind each settee.
- A stainless steel grab-handle is fitted to the underside of the coachroof (midships) to aid access to the saloon whilst at sea.
- Halogen down-lights are recessed into custom made lightweight trunking. A removable lightweight table with alloy base is provided.
- Lightweight double V Berth.
- Satin finishes and recessed halogen downlights.
- Composite Shelf with Trims in place of lockers/cupboards.
- Generous sized seat adjacent to heads door.
- Both cabins offer lightweight double berths.
- Lighting is in the form of bulkhead adjustable spots for reading.
- High density Mattresses are covered in removable wear resistant fabric.
- Natural light and fresh air is accessible through a port light which opens to the cockpit.
- Positioned fwd of the main saloon bulkhead and mast and accessed via the single lightweight composite forward berth bulkhead door, the head offers standing headroom, a wash-basin with cold water faucet, manual pump toilet, integrated shower head with electric shower sump pump and storage lockers.
- A hatch provides fresh air and natural light.
- A Halogen light is also fitted.
- An option offered at no extra cost is the choice of moving the heads door to the port side of the mast, through the fwd Saloon bulkhead. (must be ordered at time of signing initial order)
- Positioned on Port at the foot of the companionway, the redesigned linear Galley is fitted with a single deep stainless steel sink, pressurized cold water with faucet as standard and hot and cold as an upgrade.
- Cold Box or Fridge is optional.
- The worktop is finished in an attractive light-weight material.
- A 2 plate, semi-gimbaled, stove (no oven), is fitted as standard.
- Lockers for pots, pans and victuals are located above the worktop, with lockers under of which one includes an integrated waste bag holder.
- Batteries: 1 x 12v/55ah Starter
- 1 x 12v/100ah House
- Mastervolt or similar Main Battery Switches.
- Circuit Breakers for all electrical components.
- Philipi or Similar Control Panel for Electronics.
- 25ah Battery Charger
- Shore-Power and Plug & Cable. 220v Plug point at Nav Station.
- ‘Rod Rigging’ shrouds and stays with roll-formed terminals and bottle-screws.
- The backstay is adjustable via a Lewmar cascade and purchase system (48:1), adjustable from both sides of the cockpit adjacent to the mainsheet trimming position.
- The mainsheet system offers 2 conventional reefs, both controlled from the cockpit.
- The mainsail and jib halyards are dyneema.
- There are 2 masthead spinnaker halyards.
- The mainsail outhaul, and Cunningham, is adjustable from the cockpit.
- North Sails Mainsail 48.6m2 crosscut Dacron 430 with two reefing points, two full battens and 2 short battens – with a non backstay-overlapping roach.
- North Sails Jib, 108%, 35.85m2 8.4oz Premium Nordac.
- Mainsail 48.6m
- Code 1 Jib 36m2
- Code 2 Jib 36m2
- Code 0 95m2
- Spinnaker Masthead 129m2
- P 15.4m
- E 5.25m
- I 15.32m
- J 4.3m
- 4 x Mooring Cleats
- Safety Boarding/swim Ladder as standard or optional lightweight personnel retrievement system.
- Filler Nozzle for water tank on cockpit floor.
- Filler Nozzle for fuel tank on cockpit floor.