2013 Yamaha AR190
Payments as low as $211 / mo. *
A 19-foot boat that comes up big in every way--except price.
The sporty new AR190 offers proof that not all boats are created equal. This agile craft delivers a big dose of fun compliments of Yamaha’s innovative internal propulsion system and robust 1.8 liter Marine engine. It’s the Premium Power Package that has made Yamaha the most trusted name in boating. The expansive bow offers the spaciousness of most 21-foot boats. A folding aluminum tower offers the perfect angle for riding the wake. With seating for eight, this crowd-pleaser comes fully equipped with a total package of amenities that includes premium carpet and a garage-friendly trailer.
Low hour boat in excellent condition.
Only 45 hours!
Featuring: Yamaha 1.8 liter High Output engine, wakeboard tower, bimini top, full instrumentation, No-Wake Mode/Cruise Assist, tilt steering, flip-up bolster driver's seat, glove box, Clarion AM/FM CD MP3 stereo, snap out carpet, cup holders, tons of storage, full boat cover, and a matching single axle trailer w/folding tongue.
For more information please call Boulder Boats at 866-517-3070 or text 480-374-4400 or view our complete inventory of new and used boats including Sea Ray, Four Winns, Chaparral, Stingray, Campion, Ebbtide, Doral, Larson, Glastron, Bayliner, Maxum and more at
If you are interested in selling your boat, please call today for information or our consignment program.
* Payments based on 20% down, + Tax & Documentation Fee, based on a 760+ credit score
The sporty AR190 offers proof that not all boats are created equal. This agile craft delivers a big dose of fun compliments of Yamaha’s innovative internal propulsion system and robust 1.8 liter Marine engine. It’s the Premium Power Package that has made Yamaha the most trusted name in boating. The expansive bow offers the spaciousness of most 21-foot boats. A folding aluminum tower offers the perfect angle for riding the wake. With seating for eight, this crowd-pleaser comes fully equipped with a total package of amenities that includes premium carpet and a garage-friendly trailer.
• Top industry performance with exceptional fuel economy.
• Thrust directional enhancer for improved slow speed handling.
• Spacious cockpit with flared bow design.
• More storage than anything in its class.
• Yamaha’s award-winning stern design.
• Yamaha’s Total Package: All features are standard.
• Internal drive propulsion for instant acceleration, shallow water clearance, and peace of mind.
• The watersports edition of the Yamaha 190 Series.
• Fold-down Aluminum wakeboard tower.
• J-Shaped Seating.
• Available in Yacht Blue and Black
Revolutionizing the 19-foot boat segment in the same way Yamaha did with its best-selling 21-foot and 24-foot models are the 19-foot sport SX190 and the watersports tower equipped AR190.
The Yamaha 190 Series exudes Yamaha’s boat DNA with an innovative design, exhilarating performance, and complete feature package that no other brand offers in this value-oriented class.
Innovative Deck Design
Beginning at the bow, the 190 Series offers the roominess of most 21-foot boats with plenty of space for two adults to stretch out comfortably. The 190 Series features a “molded in” anchor locker with ample space for the anchor and rope all in one dedicated self-draining compartment. This is a feature rarely seen in a 19-foot boat.
Also in the bow is storage under the seats. On the port side, the storage under the seat opens into a cavernous port console storage compartment for extra long items. Nine cup holders provide the finishing touch.
The cockpit area and helm of the 190 Series is a step up from that of other 19-foot models. From the stylized upholstery, comfortable J-shaped seating rarely seen in a 19-foot boat (AR190; the SX190 features U-shaped seating with two captain’s seats), integrated, reclined rear seat backs and quality snap-in marine carpeting to advanced helm features that include Cruise Assist™ and 3 position No Wake Mode™, the 190 Series is no ordinary 19-foot boat.
Yamaha’s Award-Winning Stern Lounge and Swim Platform
The SX190 and AR190 boats feature Yamaha’s award-winning stern lounge area and swim platform. Made possible by Yamaha’s drive train and compact engine that sits low in the hull, only Yamaha can offer this innovative design. Enjoying the stern lounge area of the 190 Series begins with Yamaha’s convenient walk through transom that opens into the lounge area and swim platform. Stern features include:
• Integrated cup holders.
• Ski tow eye.
• Hydro turf® mat
• Wet storage.
• Deep, angled reboarding ladder.
• Upholstered backrests.
Yamaha’s Signature Drive Train and 1.8L Marine Engine
The heart of the 190 Series is Yamaha’s signature jet drive propulsion system and compact 1.8L Yamaha marine engine that delivers top of class performance and fuel efficiency while maximizing the usable space of the cockpit and stern area. Every inch of the 190 Series layout is functional with no wasted space or compromises unlike stern-drive models where huge engine blocks cover a third of the usable space.
Yamaha’s jet drive system is renowned for its industry-best acceleration and quick time-to-plane. Powered by the same Yamaha 1.8L marine engine that comes with Yamaha’s flagship models, the 190 boats provide a cruising range of 130 miles at approximately 4.5 miles per gallon.
A recent addition to all Yamaha boats is a thrust directional enhancer that maximizes control and maneuverability. The thrust directional enhancer directs the water flow at an optimum angle, creating more responsive handling as the boat is turned right and left at slow speeds.
• Yamaha 1.8L marine engine that leads the industry in fuel efficiency and cruising range, while delivering top of class performance, reliability, and durability.
• Yamaha’s 3-position No Wake Mode™ that allows the driver to set the engines at optimum no wake speed with the simple push of a button.
• Cruise Assist™, Yamaha’s exclusive feature that allows the driver to hold engine speed constant, ideal for long range rides and for maintaining a consistent speed while towing.
• Innovative stern lounge area with padded backrests.
• Clarion® stereo with 4 speakers and MP3 input.
• Reboarding ladder at the stern
• Snap-in marine grade carpet.
• Adjustable Captain’s Chair with flip-up bolster.
• Includes painted trailer.
• Bimini Top