Twin Evinrude E Tecs , t-top , low hours and in excellent condition .
AB Inflatables is world renowned as the premier designer and manufacturer of inflatable boats for both the leisure and professional markets. They have long established the reputation for innovative design, superior construction, and outstanding customer satisfaction.
This Oceanus 24 VST has LESS THAN 125 HOURS on twin Evinrude E-TEC 115hp engines! Twin Raymarine touchscreen displays for chart plotting and engine monitoring, VHF, & Fusion XM Satellite Stereo.
The AB Inflatables Oceanus 24 VST is a well-conceived, reliable, and uncompromisingly seaworthy, high- performance rigid inflatable boat. With the sharpest and deepest "V" available, it provides the safest and most comfortable ride you'll ever experience in an inflatable boat. Manufactured with top-of-the-line 1670 Decitex Hypalon/Neoprene, the 24 VST is meticulously handcrafted.
AB Inflatables supply boats to the American marine towing company Sea Tow; the charter companies The Moorings, Sun Yacht Charters, Sun Sail, Nautor Swan; and many other consumer and official boating organizations. These hard bottom inflatable boats are also the choice of the elite forces of many of the world’s armed forces to carry them on patrol and in harm’s way.
Hand Laid Fiberglass Deep “V” Hull
Stringer System Laminated into Hull
Integrated Marine Grade Aluminum Fuel Tank Marine Grade Aluminum Water Tank with Pump and Shower Plastic External Transom Plate
Aluminum Internal Transom Plate
Splash well, Draining
2 Front & 6 Side Orca (CSM) Fabric Handles on Tubes
2 Bow Inside Sets of 8 Orca (CSM) Fabric Handles on Tubes
2 Inside Transom Set of 5 Orca (CSM) Fabric Handles on Tubes Raised Double Rub Rail
Push Push Plastic Non-Corrosive 2 Stage Inflation Valves
Heavy Duty Orca (CSM) Five Layer Coated Fabric Hand Pump
Closed Cell Foam Upholstery
Fiberglass Console with Forward Seat & Cushion
Integrated Stern Seat with Storage
2 Deck Drain & Hull Drain with Plug
Bow Hatch Cushion
Console Front Access Lid
2 Large Bow Locker/Seat Compartments with Drain
2 Side Bow Locker Compartments with Drain
2 Stern Lockers
Bow Step with Fold Down Stainless Steel Cleat & Running Lights 360° White Light Navigation Pole
Lateral Fold Down Stainless Steel Cleat
Stainless Steel Bow Eye
Stainless Steel Tow Rings & Tie Downs
Stainless Steel Console Grab Rail
2 Deluxe Carbon Fiber Style Panel
8 Waterproof Rocker Switches with Circuit Brakers Battery Box
Fuel and Water Separator Filter
Automatic Bilge Pump 750 GPH
Hydraulic Steering System
Stainless Steel Steering Wheel with Knob
Complete Tin Wiring & Heat Shrink Sealed Terminals
4 Layers Reinforced Seams
VHF - STANDARD HORIZON GX2150
FUSION XM RADIO MS-700i with 4 speakers
2 RAYMARINE E5 TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAYS
FRESH WATER SHOWER
TWIN EVINRUDE ETEC 115HP (LESS THAN 125 HRS.)
Stainless Steel Light Arch
T-Top with Stainless Steel Tubing Chock Set
Fusion CD/Radio System
Ten Reasons to Buy an AB Inflatable
1. The lightweight properties of an AB Inflatable make it easier to maneuver while docking and underway.
2. AB Inflatables are extremely fuel efficient and offer tremendous savings at the fuel dock over traditional fiberglass boats.
3. Most models can be towed by nearly any four cylinder vehicle saving you the fuel costs and expense associated with the larger tow vehicles required for traditional boats.
4. AB’s large orca (csm) tubes and innovative forward hull design provide for a much drier and smoother ride than traditional boats.
5. AB Inflatables offer more stability, load capacity and comfort than much larger and heavier traditional boats.
6. AB‘s sturdy tubes are less prone to damage than traditional fiberglass boats when making contact with docks or other boats.
7. The design and lightweight of an AB inflatable makes it easier to load and unload from your trailer.
8. AB boats are more likely to fit in a standard garage saving dock fees and maintenance.
9. AB Inflatables achieve superior performance and speeds with far less horsepower than traditional boats.
10. AB boats are designed to get on plane faster and are able to stay on plane at lower speeds making them ideal for towing skiers and tubes.