Quite simply a stunning opportunity to purchase the incredibly highly thought of CNB 76. This model offers an amazing inventory in near new condition.
CNB 76 Philippe Briand design, year 2014. 4 double cabins + crew. Extremely well equipped. Spacious and elegant interior, raised saloon with lots of natural light, very spacious cockpit for dining and sun bathing. Seaworthy and easy to handle, hydraulic furling main and genoa. Better than new condition, private use only, viewing highly recommended. Full Spanish flag Lista 7ª with Vat and matriculation tax paid
Contact us immediately to arrange a viewing
Volvo Penta D4 - 180hp, @ 2800rpm (775 hours April 2016)
• Sound proofed engine compartment (extra density plate).
• S/s shaft.
• Varifold 4 blade folding propeller.
• Engine control panel on helm console.
2500 litres in two aluminium tanks, located in the middle of the boat.
• Fuel filter.
• The hull and structural bulkheads are made of vacuum infused PVC foam / glass and resin sandwich. Built as per the process used for the one-off constructions for many years. Non structural bulkheads are made of vacuum infused balsa sandwich.
• Carbon fibre reinforcements on hull bottom and sheerline as well as on every bulkhead area that need extra strength.
• Watertight bulkheads forward and aft. Bulkheads are laminated and/or bonded to hull and deck.
• Deck made of composite /PVC foam sandwich is vacuum infused as well. Deck beams are carbon fibre reinforced.
• The entire structure is certified by Germanischer Lloyd classification society.
• White gel-coat finish on the hull, white gel-coat finish on the deck and on helm seats, non-skid white gel-coat on roof.
• Waterline colour to be specified with order.
• Main deck is laid with teak.
• Cockpit sole and seats are laid with teak (8mm thickness)
• Keel fitted to the hull with s/s bolts.
• Twin hanging rudders with vacuum infused rudder blades, s/s rudder stocks.
• Vectran cable on quadrant.
Opening transom/swim platform giving access to tender garage.
• Fixed davit ,electrical windlass.
• Spade 75k anchor w/120m chain (14mm).
• S/s pushpits and pulpit.
• Lopolight (or similar) LED navigation lights.
• Double s/s lifelines, opening gate in life line each side.
• 8 mooring cleats and 2 fairleads
• S/s recessed chainplates.
• Self tacking track for genoa or staysail
• Harken (or similar) genoa sheet tracks and cars.
• Recessed companionway sprayhood.
• Harken turning blocks. • Jammers.
• 2 x Harken ST70 electric primary winches in cockpit.
• 2 x Harken ST80 electric multipurpose winches in cockpit.
• 1 x Harken ST70 mainsail electric winch in cockpit.
• 2 x Harken ST70 halyards and reef winches on deck at mast step, the starboard winch being electric.
• 2 x carbon steering wheels with hand sewn leather covers.
• Compass on each steering pedestal.
• 2 x helmsman seats with console for navigation instruments, engine control, and bow thruster control.
• 11 flush deck Lewmar hatches.
• 2 flush Lewmar hatches on cockpit benches (access to galley and to aft cabin).
• 2 x accesses to lazarettes in cockpit.
• 1 x access to garage from cockpit.
• 2 x accesses to liferafts lockers from cockpit.
• Teak cockpit table (option to convert it into a sun bath area).
• Space for optional fridge.
• Hot and cold cockpit shower.
• Hydraulic Opacmare 2.9m passarelle.
• Forpeak crew cabin with 2 berths and bath.
• Large deck hatch (with exterior lock) covered with teak
• S/s ladder.
The equipment includes:
• Lights, • Handrails, • Lines attachment points,
• Bow thruster • Chain locker and windlass electrical control box,
• Hydraulic central station for fwd furler and self-stowing anchor arm.
Tender Garage Tender Garage
• The tender garage is accessible from the transom when opened and from a deck hatch located in the cockpit.
• 3.85 m Williams jet tender.
• Dedicated system to help getting the tender in and out of the garage. The large hydraulic aft platform spread to the sea and can then serve as a launching ramp.
• S/s swim ladder with teak steps integrated in the platform.
• Self-draining garage, with natural ventilation.
• Alarm system in the garage in case of gasoline vapors.
• There is one lazarette on port, one on starboard.
• Access from cockpit or from tender garage.
• Several attachment points.
• Electric bilge pump.
• Access to steering mechanism and optional autopilot.
• Light top coat finish.
Spars & Rigging Spars & Rigging
• Hydraulic main sail furling system
• Hydraulic genoa furling system
• Silver anodised aluminium mast, 3 sets of spreaders.
• Silver anodised aluminium boom (pre-equipped for automatic reefing system).
• Rod standing rigging.
• Running rigging.
• Hydraulic boom vang and backstay and halyards adjusters (three function unit in the cockpit). •
Deck lights and mooring light.
• 1500 litres fresh water in two s/s tanks, located in the middle of the boat.
• Pressurised hot and cold water system.
• 100l water heater on 220V,and heat exchanger from main engine.
• Fresh water shore inlet. •
Manual bilge pump.
• Electrical automatic bilge pumps.
• Grey water electric pumps with 2 x 100 L holding tanks.
• Electrical panel 12V / 24V / 230V. Control panel in the aft area (galley). • Shoreline 50Ah.
• 17.5 Kva , 230 V generator with sound shield (500 hours April 2016) • 2x 24V / 60 Ah battery charger for service batteries.
• 12V alternator on main engine.
• 24V alternator on main engine, 80 Amp.
• 24V service gel batteries bank , 840 Amp/h capacity.
• 24V / 230 V / 4500 W inverter.
• Main engine and generator start batteries.
• 24V lighting throughout.
• 12V & 230V electric outlets.
• Wood finishes: coloured oak and lacquered areas.
• Ancantara • Sommerset 600 upholstery
• Exposed sides of the floorboards protected via impregnation for an extra high impact resistance.
• Wide doors.
• Blinds on portholes.
• Blinds and mosquito screens on deck hatches.
Companionway • Access to the saloon is through a sliding hatch and a retractable door. •
Companionway wooden steps with recessed lighting.
• Underneath the saloon floor, the engine room is located at the most favourable place for the boat’s balance.
• Access by hatches on the saloon sole, and dedicated hatch under the galley entrance steps.
• Sound insulated engine compartment.
• Remote controlled fire extinguisher.
• 230 V outlets.
• This compartment receives the main Volvo diesel engine, the Onan generator in its soundproof cocoon, the Dometic air conditioning system (option), the Sea Recovery water-maker (option), the water heater, pumps, filters.
• Just under the deckhouse, the saloon hosts the navigation area, a convertible sofa and a dining/saloon area. • Very clear, the saloon enjoys a remarkable panoramic view to the outside. • Direct and indirect lighting are ensured via overhead and reading lights. • Night courtesy lights & 230 V outlets. • Numerous lockers alongside the hull and behind the seat backs.
• Navigation area (starboard)
• KVH antenna.
• Chart table with chart
• 12 V & 230 V outlets.
• Space for instruments displays, bookshelf.
• Space for audio system.
• Raymarine GS165 plotter/GPS
• Raymarine P70 autopilot
• Raymarine Multi-display i70
• Raymarine 48m radar
• Sailor VHF 6222
• Icom VHF GMDSS 1600E
• Jotron Sart-20
• Raymarine AIS 650
• Raymarine depthsounder
• Gyro compass
• Handheld autopilot Smartcontrol
• Multi-functional display in master cabin E65
• 3 large E75 Raymarine displays in carbon frame by mast
• RR antena & wifi
• MOB Lifetag system (4 man)
Lounge Space (Starboard)
• Lounge space (starboard) •
Relaxing sofa to starboard, which can be easily converted into two facing armchairs.
• Recessed bar behind the sofa.
• Space for an ice maker.
Dining Area (Portside)
• Large U shaped settee to port.
• Extending dining / cocktail table for 8.
• Niche for a lit painting and the optional TV on lift.
• The galley is located aft to starboard, five steps underneath the saloon area, for better privacy in the saloon and fwd cabins. The galley is equipped with high-quality equipments for yachts.
• Access to the cockpit via an opening hatch.
• Ventilation and natural light via cockpit hatch and portholes. •
• Direct and indirect lighting above worktops. • Functional U shaped organization, with a bar worktop and two stools. •
Electrical distribution switchboard.
The galley also includes:
• Low and high stowage lockers,
• Corian™ worktop,
• S/s double sink with single lever mixer tap,
• Refuse bin under the sink,
• Miele gimballed 4 burner electric stove and oven (gas optional),
• Microwave oven linked to the inverter,
• 104 l capacity front opening Miele freezer (aft of galley),
• 231l capacity front opening Miele fridge with 57l capacity freezer compartment (front of galley)
• 230V outlets,
• Fastening belt for cooking when the boat is heeling,
• Miele dishwasher, •
Miele washer-dryer, 5kgs capacity,
• Space for trash compactor and sink food waste disposer.
• Webasto wine cooler 35 bottle capacity •
Additional 130L fridge.
• The owner’s cabin is located forward and runs across the full width of the ship. • Light and ventilation via 3 fixed hull portholes and 3 opening deck hatches. • General lighting and reading lights. • Double berth, 2.05m x 1.60m. • Drawers and lockers underneath. • Bookshelves and lockers on forward bulkhead, with recess for Tv.
• Hanging locker to starboard. • Locker to port. • Lower lockers to port and starboard. • Working desk to starboard. • 230V outlets.
The owner’s cabin has a fully private en suite toilet & shower:
• Separate shower stall with grating, • 1 x opening deck hatch for light and ventilation, • Overhead light, and 2nd light close to mirror, • Automatic waste water pump out to grey water holding tank, • Tecma™ fresh water electric marine toilet with holding tank, • Washbasin with hot and cold water, • Bathroom cabinet with electric shaver plug, • Mirror, heating towel holder, toilet roll holder.
Port Guest Cabin Port Guest Cabin • Double lateral bed to port, 2.05m x 1.60m, with a possibility to separate it into 2 single berths. • Drawers and lockers underneath. • Light and ventilation via fixed hull porthole and opening deck hatch. • General lighting and reading lights. • Hanging locker on portside. • Lockers. • 230 V outlets.
The port guest cabin has a private en suite toilet & shower :
• Separate shower stall with grating, • Opening deck hatch for light and ventilation, • Overhead light, and 2nd light close to mirror, • Automatic waste water pump out to grey water holding tank, • Tecma™ fresh water electric marine toilet with holding tank, • Washbasin with hot and cold water, • Bathroom cabinet with electric shaver plug, • Mirror, toilet roll holder.
Starboard Guest Cabin Starboard Guest Cabin • Lateral single bunk beds to starboard, 2.05m long. • Lower bed extendable to double bed, 2.05m x 1.40m. • Drawers and lockers underneath. • Light and ventilation via fixed hull porthole and opening deck hatch. • General lighting and reading lights. • Hanging locker to starboard. • Lockers. • 230 V outlet.
The starboard guest cabin has a private en suite toilet & shower , with a second access door for day toilet.
• Shower stall with grating, • Opening deck hatch for light and ventilation, • Overhead light, and 2nd light close to mirror, • Automatic waste water pump out to grey water holding tank, • Tecma™ fresh water electric marine toilet with holding tank, • Washbasin with hot and cold water, • Bathroom cabinet with electric shaver plug, • Mirror, toilet roll holder.
Aft Port Guest Cabin Aft Port Guest Cabin • 2 x single beds, 2.00m long. Convertible into a double bed. • Light and ventilation via fixed hull porthole, opening portholes and opening hatch to cockpit. • General lighting and reading lights. • Drawers and lockers underneath. • Hanging locker on portside. • Lockers alongside. • 230 V outlet.
The aft port cabin has a private en suite toilet & shower :
• Separate shower stall with grating, • Mechanical ventilation, • Overhead light, and 2nd light close to mirror, • Automatic waste water pump out to grey water holding tank, • Tecma™fresh water electric marine toilet with holding tank, • Washbasin with hot and cold water, • Bathroom cabinet with electric shaver plug, • Mirror, toilet roll holder.
Main Factory Fitted Extras Main Factory Fitted Extras • Forepeak conversion into a crew cabin. • Retractable anchor davit. • Hydraulic in mast furling mainsail. • Cockpit integrated electric lowering bimini. • Cockpit cushions and sun bathing mattresses. • Telescopic cockpit table, convertible into a sun bathing area (electric lowering). • Hydraulic operated telescopic gangway Opacmare 2.9m. • Navigation instruments. • Folding propeller 4 blades. • Underwater lights. • Telescopic saloon table. • Miele electric stove and oven. • Reverse cycle air conditioning 72.000 BTU Dometic • Miele fridge in cockpit.
• Aquamatic water maker 220v Sea Recovery 280 L/H • Built in HI FI system with Bose audio system • Built in TV's (1 x 40" / 1 x 32" / 1 x 24" ) and Video equipment. • Side power retractable bow thruster • Side power retractable stern thruster